Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2008, 07:32 AM   #2041
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy!
msclockart is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2008, 07:33 AM   #2042
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love Halloween it is just a fun time of year. Parades, treats, tricks - scary movies - great creative decorations. I love driving around looking at the houses all decorated - answering the door and seeing all the great costumes. Really it is the only day you can actually get away with chasing your boss around with a rubber axe
User id is maynardg

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 09-29-2008 at 07:53 AM.. Reason: changed word
Old 09-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #2043
gopanthersgo1
Webkinz :)
gopanthersgo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my birthday and scary cotumes and I love carving pumpkins and the fingers (green pigs in blankets with fake red blood) And I absolutly love going trick or treating thanks for leting me enter.
gopanthersgo1 is offline Male
Old 09-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #2044
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

My favorite thing is spending time with my family handing out treats, then sleeping over at my friends house!
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:41 AM   #2045
nanamjb

nanamjb is on a distinguished road

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year and Halloween is definately a part of that. I love putting up the Fall decorations around the house and yard. Fantastic fresh pressed apple cider and going to the orchards to pick those apples is a marker of the season. The New England trees put on a spectacular show of color. It is such a celebration of Harvest Time. Spider webs, jack-o-lanterns, scarey music coming from hidden speakers outside, all the wonderful costumes on the kids, and their anticipation of a bag full of "loot". How fun!

My favorite part of Halloween is getting dressed up in my annual witch costume with the long black wig, pointed hat, long black cape lined in red, witches broom, long fake black nails and the makeup. The makeup takes about an hour to do and it includes a hooked green witches nose with warts etc. The look on the children's faces when I answer the door is wonderful! Some little ones are frightened (but I kneel down and talk to them so they know it is fake), but most are suprised and delighted. I always get requests from the parents accompaning their children for photos. It is worth every moment of time to create these memories for the kids in our neighborhood. I feel honored to be part of that experience for them.
nanamjb is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:42 AM   #2046

znoball is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the excitement of my children about their costumes - they choose what they want to be, and I have to do my best to make it - it usually works out pretty well!
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 AM   #2047

ImHisBlonde is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW THIS IS MY FIRST WI POST!!

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating the house! We spend days getting it super scary and then having neighborhood kids come and enjoy it while trick-or-treating! It's great to see all our hard work enjoyed! After that we get to pass out goodies to all the visitors!

ImHisBlonde is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 AM   #2048

dranimal7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything about halloween, from the food, candy, decorations, dressing up, time of year, and etc... It actually beats out christmas for me.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:46 AM   #2049
Gifted
TINKBELL is an unknown quantity at this point

The best part of halloween is going out and visiting neighbors and seeing the community out and about and the full bag of candy when you are done...
Happy halloween
Old 09-29-2008, 07:48 AM   #2050
breeseth
Gifted

niagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond reputeniagara has a reputation beyond repute

I absolutely love dressing up for Halloween and passing out candy.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!