Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #11
Lil Kinz

NekoDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Well, mine would be the preparation and getting all excited for it and it's a bit after my B-day! But my most favorite part is, DRESSING UP! I LOVE costuming! This year I'm probally gunna be a Banana, a Ninja bunny, or a bumble bee. And maybe a bottle of mustard.
NekoDragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #12
Lil Kinz

ladydino is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the decorations and the costumes but the thing I love the most is when the staff dress their pets up for the Spooky Poochie Parade for the patients at the hospice house that I work at. The patients love it and we all have a really good time. This year my poodle will be a ballerina and my terrier will be a very lovely witch. It is so much fun.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #13
zsuzsa9
Gifted

weluvwebkinzX3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav thing is either candy, or costumes!
weluvwebkinzX3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Free candy, and all the great costumes.
perryparsons is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:31 AM   #15
esc
clinge

esc is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween, would definitely have to be the costumes. I love to dress up as someone I'm not, or someone I'd like to be, and Halloween is the one time I can really do that anymore when people won't look at me like I'm crazy... Maybe I should just take the plunge and become a masked crime-fighter, then I'd be able to dress up every day...
Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #16
Eugene875 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav thing about Halloween is the scary atmosphere and the smell of jack-o-lanterns in the air.
Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #17
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

We don't celebrate halloween that much because it kinda crashes with a big holiday here is Sweden where we put candles and flowers on graves,but we calebrate it a bit,we can have parties and such but not go trick or treating because my mom think it's disrespectful but when we celebrate,my favorite part is dressing up and go to parties,we have great fun,making witches brew and such,I love having halloween parties!

If I win,I do not like to reveal my personal information,I'd rather want a halloween item.

Last edited by emmlag96; 09-28-2008 at 06:41 AM..
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #18
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

My favorite thing:

Dressing-up my house.

We place tombstones with funny messages on the front lawn and hands sticking out from the grass, caution tape all the way to the door, bails of hay on the porch with a stuffed guy sitting on the bench and lit craved pumpkins. We also drape a white sheet over the coatrack to make it look like a giant ghost in the entrance. My mom places a scarry looking skeletton in her office window (next to the front entrance) and we put a mountain of stuffed halloween toys in the bay window on the other side (to show little kids we're not that spooky after all).

elymic is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #19
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite thing to do is think of a costume and then creating it.

~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:33 AM   #20

comiclover05 is just really nicecomiclover05 is just really nice

OMG, first page!

Also, my fave things about Halloween are trick-or-treating, because every year my teacher dresses up like something funny(last year he was the Burger King king), and handing out candy to all the other kids, and getting to eat all of the left over candy my mom buys
comiclover05 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!