Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #1981
;)
Gifted

beachbumkinz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

wow! there are sooo many things that make that day special to me. On the fun side is the dressing up and watching scary movies and going to haunted houses. But on the serious side its also a very spiritual holiday to celebrate and remember your loved ones whom have passed on.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:49 PM   #1982
Webkinz :)
prissypie is a jewel in the roughprissypie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love so much about Halloween. I love that we can dress up and be whomever we want to be and I have a major sweet tooth so the candy is awsome. Thanks for the chance of winning. You all are great.

Kirsten
Old 09-28-2008, 10:59 PM   #1983
Lil Kinz
Rosalindb is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the little ones all dressed up and excited about all the trick or treating.
rosalindb
Rosalindb is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #1984
Lopily

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up in a scary costume and scaring all of my neighbors! Also, I love getting the candy!
My house is always decorated for Halloween starting before October! If you are willing to go to my house, you will die of fright!
I usually get loads and loads of candy! I get so much I can't eat it all! If you see how much candy I get, you will pass out!
I love just picking out my costume! It is fun to try on different things to see what I can laugh about and what I can just say looks good on me.

Halloween is so fun and I love it!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #1985
ho knew? I'm a
Gift Guru

MyFourBoys will become famous soon enough

My favorite part about Halloween is knowing that Christmas is right around the corner!!!
MyFourBoys is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #1986
bigmanvan is an unknown quantity at this point

Gimme a black cat please!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #1987
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

My most favorite thing about Halloween is watching my children get dressed up and all excited to go trick or treating.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 PM   #1988

joymcg is an unknown quantity at this point

I like dressing up and eating candy!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #1989
Gifted

faeriefirefly is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations...I love how there are always new and more realistic spooky things every year. I just wish I had more space (and more money) to make my house scarier!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #1990

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I love this time of year, and have been collecting Halloween decorations for years. I look forward to decorating the yard and the house, and having the parents of the neighbor kids bring them around and take photos alongside my props. It's not about scaring them, but seeing the wonder in their eyes. The lights and the sounds, and yes, the candy Staying home to see all the kids in their costumes is my absolute fave thing.

I'm also eagerly awaiting Halloween on Webkinz World and am trying to collect the awesome items. I just joined in August, and love my black bat! I've been trying to trade, but haven't been able to due to the glitch since Friday. Hopefully I can save up enough $ to get as much Halloween stuff as possible. I love it all!
Web Knight is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!