Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #1971
TragiosLagios
Gift Guru

TragiosLagios is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is putting up decorations and seeing all the decorations around my block, I love all of the costumes that the kids and adults wear, and everyone seems to be in a great mood around Halloween. Fall is a great time of year!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #1972
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

what I like most about Halloween is.... it is the only time I can ride my broom and no one notices!!
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #1973
Webkinz :)
kka27 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is hard to chose what is my favorite part about Halloween, because I love everything about it. Decorating my house, buying candy for my nieces and nephews. Helping my fire dept. with our annual halloween nite, with games, donuts, cider, and of course the best of all the Haunted House. I enjoy seeing the kids dress up with all the lastest style. Halloween is a time that everyone adult, and kids get to have fun with dressing up and being someone that you are not normally. Halloween is Just GREAT!!!!!!!

:ccat: - Mr Grey
kka27 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #1974
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

My favorite thing is getting together with friends to watch our kids have fun.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #1975
xolilpr1ncessxo

cutiepiie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Everyone !My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up, decorating, and giving out candy!!!! thanks!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #1976
Lil Kinz

groovshooz is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween has to be outdoor Halloween parties. Nothing beats being in the fresh air on that spooky night

--groovshooz (and Muumuu the manatee!) :manatee:
Old 09-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #1977

drea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm. Hard one. I guess my favorite thing about Halloween is just the "feeling" of it? Hard to explain, but I'm 20 so it was just a few years ago that I was one of the younger kids running around, going door-to-door (not saying I don't trick-or-treat now..heh, but it was different back then!), just having fun. I dunno, I just love looking at the kids trick-or-treating and remembering how it used to be. Ok, too deep for this post, sorry guys!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #1978

robin2807 is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing more reminds me more of halloween, then the falling of the leaves, the cool weather. i am so excited about this contest. i have never won, so maybe this will be my lucky time. thanks for all the great contest.
robin2807 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #1979
srfrmac87

srfrmac87 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is being able to dress up as anyone or anything you wanted for one day, no matter how weird or different it may be, and its still ok
Old 09-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #1980
Intelligent707

Intelligent707 is on a distinguished road

The thing I like most about halloween is that you get to hang out with your friends, and just act dumb!
Intelligent707 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!