Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #1961
Webkinz :)

shmelon11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

hi i'm not really sure what to do because i'm new, but i love halloween!! its my second favorite holiday (besides christmas),and i am so excited for it! i can't wait! my favorite thing is decorating! and i love picking out my costume. i love going trick-or-treating with my friends and seeing all the different decorations and costumes! an dos course carving pumpkins!!!! halloween is awesome!!!!
shmelon11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #1962
Lil Kinz
qwertypig is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is carving pumpkins to put outside and eating pumpkin pie
qwertypig is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:03 PM   #1963
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love just playing with my friends and dressing up in crazy costumes! Its just fun to play around and goof off!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 PM   #1964
emilysdoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I love trick or treating
Old 09-28-2008, 10:11 PM   #1965
Gizmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I like helping all of the kids I know make unique costumes and taking them trick-or-teating. Carving pumpkinz and haunted house viewings are always a family favorite as well.
Gizmom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #1966
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

I love the COLORS of halloween, the orange black and brown with the autumn leaves. They are so fiery and warm as the weather is starting to go cold! Plus they match my hair (orange!)
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #1967

resQlou is an unknown quantity at this point

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday!

Fall is well underway, the crisp air, the smell of the trees and their leaves changing. Jeans and sweaters come out of storage. Pumpkin patches, hay rides, warm apple cider. Carving pumpkins and roasting pumpkin seeds.

But the best thing is the costumes!!! Not the store bought ones either, even though there are some really good ones out there. As I got into my teens I always tried to come up with an original home made costume. Now I help my daughters (5 & 9 this year) with the same thing. Simple and original. This year we are joining up with another family - the 3, 5 and 6 year olds will be the 3 little pigs and the 9 year old is the big bad wolf. Last year my girls dressed as Mario and Luigi - just overalls, long sleeved green & red t-shirts, green & red ball caps, white gloves and black fleece for eyebrows and mustaches. They won the neighborhood vote! Two years ago they were Thing 1 and Thing 2. More than fairies or angels, we always try to come up with something that is a pair that they can do together.

Thanks for letting me cast my vote!
resQlou is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:25 PM   #1968
Happy to be
Gift Guru

jedibristow is just really nicejedibristow is just really nice

Donation Award 

My favourite thing about Halloween is giving out great treats to all the cute creatures!
jedibristow is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #1969
uselliby is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween,fall weather,seeing all the kids dressed up and having such fun.A great time of the year.
uselliby is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #1970

QTpa2T is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is when I give out the candy I also drop a pressed penny in their bag with the 10 commandments printed on the back & a little cartoon tract telling them about Jesus.
QTpa2T is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!