Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #1931
Lil Kinz
webbie lady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing is the costumes!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #1932
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fave part of halloween is that i can talk to friends and get a lot of candy.... also, we didn't get a lot of hw in elementary school when it was halloween!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #1933
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

I absolutely love this time of year!!! We love it so much, we are going Halloween crazy and can't stop buying lots of Halloween decorations. Cool crisp October air combined with an air of mystery, TOO COOL!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:31 PM   #1934
Webkinz :)

pigletfanatik is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the excitement of my kids. My daughter has already been talking about Halloween for at least 2 months. Now this year Halloween is extra special as we have our webbies and she is super excited about a Halloween themed room.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #1935
Lil Kinz
cowloverforever is an unknown quantity at this point

the sugar crash that you have of the morning after
cowloverforever is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #1936
lulu9025
SiameseDiamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course my favorite thing is all the yummy candy!!! and seeing my girls dress up..how fun!
SiameseDiamond is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #1937
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up the kids. So Cute!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #1938
aquariusgurl is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about Halloween is all the great and creative costumes all the kids are in, theres nothing that makes me smile more than handing out candy to the cutest and scariest costumes!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #1939
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

At this house we LOVE ,LOVE .LOVE Halloween ! Every year my son invites his class and other friends to a party ! We do the house up good !!! fun and cute halloween upstairs and for those who dare Super Spookey downstairs complete with all the fog and scarey noises and music I do admit I go way overboard with the decorating (so my husband tells me every year ....as if I will ever change...LOL ) I always have lots of extra costumes lurking around the ones that dont get used I stuff. The night of Halloween itself we do up the yard extra good there are some kids that are to scared to come to the door so it is not anything new to see me going out to give them thier treats! In the end we all have fun !!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #1940

Mango41 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is actually handing out the candy.
Mango41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!