Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:30 AM   #181
wjmc9qq3
Webkinz :)

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part about halloween is designing a costume.I love it becuase designing clothes are one of my favorite hobbies.This I am going to be a toaster,a lava lamp or a witch
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:30 AM   #182
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is all of the decorations that people put up in their yards. They seem to get better and better every year.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #183
Webkinz :)

luvmy5dogs is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up the dogs

Here is Chester. He's the only one we have taken pictures of so far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpghalloween chester.jpg (39.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #184
txghog
Gift Guru

txghog will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing my kids enjoy themselves so much when they get to dress up and go trick or treating.
txghog is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #185
OO HOO!! Newly
Gifted

Chicago is a jewel in the roughChicago is a jewel in the rough

Thank you for this contest! -- And thank you for sponsoring this wonderful website.

My favorite thing about halloween is all the EXCITEMENT ... especially the awesome ideas people come up with for costumes!
Chicago is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #186
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

what i love about halloween is all the candy u get, and the day after is my birthday
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #187
Gifted

vegas510 is on a distinguished road

I love halloween because of the colors and leaves falling the crisp air. All the different costumes, friends, family having fun decorating, trick or treating and also means other holidays are coming up soon.
vegas510 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 AM   #188
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I love Halloween because it's a time for you to have fun with friends, eat candy, and wear funny costumes. Also, each year, my Grandparents come down to visit my family on Halloween, so it's a real pleasure.

Last edited by Jake; 09-30-2008 at 09:57 AM..
Jake is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 AM   #189
DogzRule808
Gifted

PeaceB2U is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to eat candy corn.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:35 AM   #190
Webkinzluver34
Gifted

kwingzluver will become famous soon enough

I have lots of favorite things about Halloween I love the cool weather, crackling leaves as I walk from house to house, hanging out with my friends, getting TONS of candy, carving awesome pumpkins, and giving out candy to little trick or treaters after I'm done.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!