Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #1881
44erk12
Webkinz :)

tobybunny has a spectacular aura abouttobybunny has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi! I'd love to win this contest! My user name is tobybunny. I somehow never had the luck to win a contest before.
tobybunny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #1882
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi! I have a lot of things about Halloween that I love!! I love that one T.V. they play scary movies! And Trick-or Treating is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much fun!!!! I mean,who doesn't like FREE candy?? ???And I also love how its nice and crisp outside! The orange, red, yellow, and brown leaves are all falling down from the trees and rustling around on the ground, until you *crunch* step on them! Carving pumpkins is always a fun time too! It makes me feel happy! The kids in my neighborhood's costume are always so creative and fun to see! Every year its a new suprise! I just can't wait until Halloween this year! I hope that all of you have a great Halloween too!

-Bekah_rose
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #1883
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber

thanks for another great contest!!! I can't wait to see what WW offers for Halloween pieces this year!

my FAVORITE part of Halloween is seeing what kids come up with for costumes. I love to see their imaginations at work!
rybugsmom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:24 PM   #1884
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

I like getting candy from going trick or treating and dressing up
Old 09-28-2008, 08:25 PM   #1885
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

The Candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 08:28 PM   #1886
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite part about Halloween is Mischeif Night, October 30th. I don't do anything serious tho, don't worry! xD. Does this count?
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 PM   #1887
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is the atmosphere. It's just getting dark, and the leaves are crunchy underfoot, there's a hint of winter in the air and the smell of crisp leaves and rich earth. The pumpkins are glowing and flickering, and houses are lit eerily by dim light and decked out in cobwebs and bats and spiders and all manner of ghoulies. The littlest kids are excited but a little bit scared, too; they haven't quite figured out yet what is real and what is make-believe. And the older ones are laughing and shouting and having a wonderful time. Later we come home to a warm house and a kitchen with sweet spiced apple cider and rich, mellow pumpkin pie with a dollop of whipped cream on top, and the kids count up and compare the candy and giggle with sticky fingers and too-full bellies. Everyone comes together as a family to celebrate the harvest and herald the change of seasons.
starwolfspirit is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #1888
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

My favorite part of Halloween is the TV specials. It gets quite cold by Halloween, so our family cuddles up beneath the blankets - sips some wonderful apple sider, and watches the TV specials!
But I also love the costumes. From the painted bunny noses to the Hannah Montana wigs, it just makes a wonderful feeling go 'round, just as any other Holiday does. ...but hey, the candy ain't so bad, either.

PS: Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 09-28-2008 at 08:34 PM..
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 08:31 PM   #1889
Call me Chicky!

ChickPea will become famous soon enough

I love Halloween because, I like to see what crazy ideas people have come up for their costumes and house decorations! Also, the idea that on that night the spirits of many people are allowed to walk free and familys who have lost loved ones may once again be in their presence!

Happy Halloween!
ChickPea
Old 09-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #1890
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Gosh , our favorie thing about Halloween? There are so many things we love ~ it's our favorite holiday

I suppose I love it so much because we can be anything we want to be ~ our imagination is our limit...and no one looks at us like we're crazy ! For one day we can be a king, or princess, or scary creature ~ and it's okay! It's just so fun to be free of all stereotypes for one day, to express yourself to your fullest extent and everyone be okay with it. Then, to top it all off ~ you can go out and show off and get lots of candy!!!!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!