Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:33 PM   #1831
Webkinz :)

kingkkaleb is just really nicekingkkaleb is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Please come to my site www.webkizupdates.synthasite.com
kingkkaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #1832

msozy2k6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to experience it first hand, and not through movies. I moved to the USA from Australia 6 years ago and we didn't celebrate Halloween there, so I only ever saw it on TV. My favorite thing is opening the door to kids trick or treating, and seeing how cute they look in their costumes, and handing out the candy to them!!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #1833
XsourxpopX is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I don't have just one favorite thing about Halloween. And I definitly don't have enough room to list them all. But a few of the top 10 would be the decorations, the chance to be your inner child and dress up, having an excuse to throw a party, and of course, the candy. Who doesn't love sweets!!
XsourxpopX is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #1834

Twilight <3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is the costumes. There are so many different costumes available, and the best thing is, you can make your own! I love making my own halloween costumes, sometimes for me or for my nieces and nephew. The costumes and items for different costumes in the stores are so cute and interesting, especially the dresses for princesses I really hope they have some halloween costumes for webkinz world this October!!
Twilight <3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:37 PM   #1835
Lil Kinz
mechaman6677 is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome I love halloween and please pick me i am new and have never won anything in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

owner of 2 webkinz and
again please pick me!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #1836

kingkkaleb is just really nicekingkkaleb is just really nice

My favorite thing about halloween is that when you get all dressed up you can see how different or the same you look and I LOVE IT WHEN you get school class parties with parents helping out and the xtra candy plus I like it when I see the little kids dressed up in small cute outfits and when you see your friends but you don't really know it is them because of all their makeup and wigs etc.

I just love Halloween also in webkinz world too.
kingkkaleb is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #1837
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

My favourite part is going to the haunted house on my street. It is one of my friends house so we go inside first to get stuff like gummy fish we put our hand in red cherrie jello that has not settled so it all runny. Then we play hide and seek in the dark which is more like hide and boo.
maggalina is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:42 PM   #1838
affles are 'elicious

PinkaPommaMomma will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is...
I was born on Halloween!
PinkaPommaMomma is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #1839
Lil Kinz
honorlady94 is an unknown quantity at this point

My FAVORITE THING ABOUT HALLOWEEN IS THE CANDY AND THE HAUNTED HOUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honorlady94 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #1840
Colerocks009 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is that I get to spend lots of time with my family trick-or-treating!
Colerocks009 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!