Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #1821
Webkinz :)

kingkkaleb is just really nicekingkkaleb is just really nice

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is to see how much candy I get each year every year when I get home I count right away to see if I got more or less candy than the year before!!!!
kingkkaleb is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #1822
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that you get to see what all of your friends dress up as and you may see a bit of their personalties in their costumes.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1823

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by crow24
My favorite part about Halloween is the history behind the holiday itself originating from my ancestors, the Celts.
The Celts
celebrated their new year on November 1. This day marked the end of summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter. The Celts believed that on the night before the new year, October 31st, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead became blurred and they celebrated Samhain (pronounced sow-in), when it was believed that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth. During the celebration, the Celts wore costumes, typically consisting of animal heads and skins, and attempted to tell each other's fortunes. By the 800s, the influence of Christianity had spread into Celtic lands. In the seventh century, Pope Boniface IV designated November 1st All Saints' Day, a time to honor saints and martyrs. The celebration was called All-hallows and the night before it, the night of Samhain, began to be called All-hallows Eve and, eventually, Halloween.
People tend to forget where traditions come from and simplify holidays into times of partying and sweets. I enjoy the more nostalgic part... plus my birthday is in October so the entire month is my favorite!

Happy Halloween everyone, and even if I don't win I hope everyone reads this and learns a little more about their favorite holiday!!!

--Crow24

I think that is AWEOSME to bring the ancestry into today! Love It! I have always been fascinated by the past & love learning these things! Thanks for sharing!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1824
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

My favorite thing about Halloween is that its special because its the only part of the year where you get candy by just saying three words- Trick or Treat!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1825
Lil Kinz
rsm4856 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to scare people
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1826
poopoonoonoo132 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok scratch the other ones my favorit thing about halloween is going trick or treating and seeing the little kids shining faces full of glee and then when i come home i dumpp out my candy and count ever peice and then start eating it (until my mom comes ) but seeing everyones vivid and creative costumes is the best im goin to be
a zombie convict this year
poopoonoonoo132 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1827
quiltedcat434

butterflybabe3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part of Hallowe'en is planing the costume and showing it off!!
butterflybabe3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1828

kingkkaleb is just really nicekingkkaleb is just really nice

Halloween is an awesome time of year! It's one of the few times when you can forget about the fear that is, & wonder about the fears that could be~~~a time to use your imagination to twist those fears into something fun & exciting with endless possibilites!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!![/quote]

sounds like fun!!
kingkkaleb is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:31 PM   #1829
Lil Kinz

Zinna88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really like halloween, but I like bats and black cats!!!
Zinna88 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 PM   #1830
Lil Kinz
honorlady94 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i enter this contest?
honorlady94 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!