Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #1811
mykata01
Webkinz :)

mykata01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

The reason why I love halloween is I get to see all the cool costumes.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #1812
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy!
rifraf is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #1813
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

What i like best about halloween? Oh geez there's so much but getting to see my kids' eyes light up when they put on there costumes, grab their pumpkin buckets and scurry from house to house collecting their treasures. Then every year when we are done we dump out their "haul" and let the kids get their picture taken will all of their sweet bounty. My son looks forward to the picture every year! My daughter was born a half hour before Halloween on Oct. 30th so we'll have tons of Halloween fun in all the years ahead of us. What a great holiday for kids to enjoy and indulge. My husband eats more candy than the kids though LOL
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #1814
osh28

Osh28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing in halloween is saying trick or treat and wearing costumes.
Osh28 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #1815
Crow24
crow24 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about Halloween is the history behind the holiday itself originating from my ancestors, the Celts.
The Celts
celebrated their new year on November 1. This day marked the end of summer and the harvest and the beginning of the dark, cold winter. The Celts believed that on the night before the new year, October 31st, the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead became blurred and they celebrated Samhain (pronounced sow-in), when it was believed that the ghosts of the dead returned to earth. During the celebration, the Celts wore costumes, typically consisting of animal heads and skins, and attempted to tell each other's fortunes. By the 800s, the influence of Christianity had spread into Celtic lands. In the seventh century, Pope Boniface IV designated November 1st All Saints' Day, a time to honor saints and martyrs. The celebration was called All-hallows and the night before it, the night of Samhain, began to be called All-hallows Eve and, eventually, Halloween.
People tend to forget where traditions come from and simplify holidays into times of partying and sweets. I enjoy the more nostalgic part... plus my birthday is in October so the entire month is my favorite!

Happy Halloween everyone, and even if I don't win I hope everyone reads this and learns a little more about their favorite holiday!!!

--Crow24
crow24 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #1816
poopoonoonoo132 is an unknown quantity at this point

OH AND I FOR GOT I ALSO LOOOOOOOOOVE DECORATING!!!!!!!!
poopoonoonoo132 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #1817
waconiagirl
Lil Kinz
waconiagirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Holloween is the best then when im done tricker treatin i dump out all my candy on the floor my mom loves that
Old 09-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #1818
muletown

muletown is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything about Halloween is GREAT! The CANDY, Costumes, Weather, & all the HAPPY Children with big SMILES! :rdr: OH and Santa is not far away
Old 09-28-2008, 07:26 PM   #1819
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is how my dad dresses up in a scary costume and answers the door with it on. He scares the bejeevers out of everyone!
Old 09-28-2008, 07:28 PM   #1820

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

That's so hard to choose! I love everything about Halloween! I love the decorations, the carving of pumpkins, the trick-or-treating, the parties, the baking, & definately the visit to the pumpkin patch to take pictures of the family! But my #1 thing would have to be the excitement in my kids eyes as we are getting their costumes ready, & their make-up/masks on to go trick-or-treating! They are so angelic as they prepare to be dazzled by all of our family, neighbors, & friends! Halloween is an awesome time of year! It's one of the few times when you can forget about the fear that is, & wonder about the fears that could be~~~a time to use your imagination to twist those fears into something fun & exciting with endless possibilites!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!
albinomex is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!