Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #1781
I want a Bookworm
Webkinz :)

Bookworm is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is all of the scary decorations and costumes.
Bookworm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:57 PM   #1782

hsbff is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing to do on Halloween night is go trick or treating and get to eat candy. Yum!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #1783

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

Hey i would love to win!!! thank you!

Peace
Old 09-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #1784

BIRTHDAYSEAL will become famous soon enough

I would like a halloween item
BIRTHDAYSEAL is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #1785

mikilynn0627 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about hallloween is all of the costumes and scary stuff. I'm like totally into it! We have a halloween party with my friends every year. We also have the scariest house on the block! Thanks!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:59 PM   #1786

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #1787
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

my fav. part about halloween is going trick or treating. i love going down one of my streets on my road cause a guy with a mask on chases us around with a chainsaw. but the chain is off, so it cant hurt us. it is sooooooooooo much fun!!!!
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #1788
andikid
skyedance is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing is helping my 6 year old niece pick out what is is going to be and then helping to make her costume. In the past she was a Leaf and last year she was Jem ( From our fav 80's cartoon). This year she will be a wicth and her 2 year old sister her black cat. Happy Halloween!!
skyedance is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #1789
i luv my

Casey is on a distinguished road

Hello, my favorite thing about Halloween is the candy, wearing costumes, and just having fun trick or treating on Halloween night! I also love the scary houses.

Casey
Casey is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #1790
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing the youngest little ones dressed up in their outfits.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!