Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #1741
thepezfamily
Webkinz :)
jennysgranny is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the little kids dressed up!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #1742
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween would have to be....

the FREE CANDY! :]

♥♥
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #1743
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite thing about Halloween is carving pumpkins with my sister! It is a family tradition.
adorablepup149 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:21 PM   #1744
ethanarcher
Gifted
ethanarcher is an unknown quantity at this point

I want that black bat so bad!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #1745
Lil Kinz
icewizard is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about Halloween is partying the night away with my cuz!
icewizard is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #1746
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing about Halloween would have to be the decorations. I love how people decorate their houses and have fun with it.
Nissa is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #1747
CalCal02

CalS84 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is candy corn!
CalS84 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #1748
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

My absolute favorite thing about Halloween is the costumes -- dressing up my kids and taking them trick-or-treating. Woo hoo!

Thanks for another great contest.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #1749
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I love Webkinz at Halloween since I am an adult. I like the Hallowen theme (especially since I didn't get anything last year except the costumes) and the new Webkinz that come out (bat and cat last year). It is fun as always to be on Webkinz
Old 09-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #1750
DogFood11009 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite things about Halloween has to be, trick or treating, putting up decorations, giving out candy AND of course eating it too!

Must have a :deerr i will perish
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!