Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #1731
Gifted

tpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of lighttpyo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

LOL My favorte part of Halloween is getting all dressed up and hiding on my deck and scaring the kids when they walk up. I dress as a scarecrow and I come out when the kids knock on the door for candy. My 3 black cats sit in my window wathing everyone also. Its a riot. Oh and the pumpkins, I love to carve them.

tpyo
tpyo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:13 PM   #1732
Webkinz :)
tyson884 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween- colorful leaves, costumes, candy, staying out late- What's not to love!!!
tyson884 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #1733
lakeviewlatina
Gift Trainee
lakeviewlatina is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #1734
Luke, I am your

Bosoxfan97 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to be entered!

My favorite thing about halloween is trick-or-treating, because you get enough candy to last like, six months!
Bosoxfan97 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 06:15 PM   #1735
Pokydotty

kinz27 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part about Halloween is all the cool decorations and costumes!!
kinz27 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #1736
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting all that candy and dressing up in a really cool costume. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Commerson
Old 09-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #1737
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love watching the little kids in pumpkin, princess, super hero, costumes and getting so exsited when they get a lollipop! reminds me of the good old days...
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1738
Gifted
giggygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing my little girls up! It's so fun to watch them in their costumes!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1739
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Definately getting candy and going trick or treating. Thanks for the new contest!
Old 09-28-2008, 06:18 PM   #1740
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

My favorite thing about Halloween is the Halloween stuff of decorations of pumpkins, black cats, ghosts, the haunted houses, trick and treating, the costumes. I cant just pick one! I love everything about Halloween right down to the candy corn. If I have to pick one, its the black cats. I have a huge black cat collection that I love to put around the house every October, along with the other decorations I love seeing my house all decorated in Halloween as I love seeing others decorate as well!
calabelle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!