Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #1701
Webkinz :)
gussie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I just love Halloween!! It is one of my favorite holidays!! Thanks for the contest!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #1702
kinzluver98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part of Halloween is going into school in your costume and playing fun activities.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #1703
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

My favorite thing is passing out the candy but i also like dressing up in weird costumes oh and passing out candy to little kids
bigduck is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #1704
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

what i like about halloween is the candy, the cool costumes, and the season fall!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #1705
Summer
Gift Guru

Snwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to allSnwflke00 is a name known to all

My fav thing about halloween is all the CANDY!!!!!=]
Snwflke00 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #1706
silentartist59
Banned
silentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to allsilentartist59 is a name known to all

I have to say my favorite thing about halloween was to see my husband Larry dress up with the boys and take them trick or treating. When they came home all the candy(and there was a TON) was dumped on the table and each of the kids got to choose their favs to fill aq small goodie bag. The rest of the candy we would take to our local soup kitchen and the boys enjoyed handing out goodie bags to all the kids.
This year Mommy gets the honor of dressing up and taking the boys to their favorite haunts
Old 09-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #1707

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting all dressed up, then going out with my friends for candy!
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #1708
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀

Renthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to beholdRenthead425 is a splendid one to behold

well.... my favorite thing about halloween is decorating. I cant live without halloween, its my favorite holiday and the best thing about it: its in Fall! i love fall! just the feel of it! and the chill! and the beauty of it all! but I always over decorate my house..... lol! with anyhting I can, and I even make my own crafts. but some other things I love about halloween is: cooking and baking awesome halloween treats and snacks! because I love to cook, but I love to go trick or treating with my friends! we always mess around! and another cool thing, is the day after halloween, my siblings and I lay out our candy and trade, like a shop! its alot of fun! ive been waiting for hallowen since june!!

happy halloween!

hp
Renthead425 is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #1709
muop3

muop3 is an unknown quantity at this point

dressing up
muop3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #1710
cgbaseball is an unknown quantity at this point

my fave thing is dressing up like someone else and going trick-or-treating
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!