Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #1681
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching the little, little kids "getting the hang of" Halloween; theirs and other's costumes, scary decorations at the houses they visit, and "ALL of the CANDY!" I also enjoy watching and interacting with the little kids when they come to visit. They are proud of their costumes and are absolutely sure you can't guess who they are. Getting some of "ALL of the CANDY!" is their primary goal. It is one of life's best experiences. They are so much fun!

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:
beekay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #1682
Webkinz :)

newzkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi!
I love halloween because of the costumes, candy, decorations, and the SPOOKY ATMOSPHERE!!!!! I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
newzkinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:33 PM   #1683
Pander1

Pander1 is on a distinguished road

I enjoy the Holiday, Halloween!! My favorite part is dressing up in a fun costume and having fun with my friends!!!
Pander1 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #1684

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

i really hope that i win!
please please! ine ver win any thing
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #1685
Gibraltar04 is an unknown quantity at this point

i really like getting to act like a kid again...with a little good old-fashioned trickery and sugar thrown in for good measure!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #1686
coralhills08 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have several favorite parts of Halloween. i love the haunted houses that come every year of course dressing up and shopping for the perfect Halloween costume, going house to house getting lots of candy. i also love seeing everybody else's costume. Halloween is my favorite holiday i love every thing about it.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #1687
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween would either be the candy or the fall decorations.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #1688

ANGELcuteXOX is an unknown quantity at this point

oops i love halloween becuase of candy! its so good. i also like dressing up
ANGELcuteXOX is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #1689

mcat11 is an unknown quantity at this point

trick or treating is my favrite
Old 09-28-2008, 05:36 PM   #1690
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Wonderful contest. The staff at WI always think of such great contests. Thanks! My favorite thing about halloween has to be choosing a costume.
thimbleina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!