Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 05:24 PM   #1671
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fav thing is the candy!
I would like to enter
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #1672
ultramarine51
Webkinz :)
ultramarine51 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Getting to see my little brother dressed up and excited! - and the candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #1673
Ask!
Gifted

Homeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura aboutHomeslorgrunner has a spectacular aura about

I love thinking up and makign my costume!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #1674
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

My favorite part about Halloween is seeing all of your friends' creative Halloween costume ideas! Some might be artists with those cool hats and painted outfits, they might be saffari clothes with camoflouge greens and more! I also love... THE CANDY!!! And forcing your parents to buy you awesome costumes to look better than everyone! Tee hee!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #1675

iirock is just really niceiirock is just really nice

My favorite is getting to see everyones creative costumes! Go halloween! This year is my last trick or treating : (
Old 09-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #1676
CharlieMarlowe
Lil Kinz

CharlieMarlowe is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the decorations!
CharlieMarlowe is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:28 PM   #1677

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

My favorite thing about halloween is the cute costumes and the CANDY!!
karefrie is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #1678
Lil Kinz
Floley is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing it through my boys' eyes---all the excitement & wonder.

Floley is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #1679
Lil Kinz
summerforever is an unknown quantity at this point

My Fave thing about halloween...is decorating and dressing up
summerforever is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #1680
theworldisnice

My favorite thing of Halloween is the candy!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!