Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:58 PM   #1641
Webkinz :)

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

the thing i like moost about halloween is all the costumes
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #1642

teacher1024 is a jewel in the roughteacher1024 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Halloween, wow, its already here. I love this time of year i love it because,
The leaves are changing
The old decorations are coming out
The costumes are coming down from the attic
The people are out buying candy
The scary movies are on tv
The weather get cool and comfortable
Then on halloween night we all go out trick-or-treating and the candy has to be my most favorite thing about halloween!! The CANDY!! Yum Yum Yum!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #1643
Lil Kinz
dottiebailey147 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the costumes. you can see all different styles and everybody has a unique style! Webkins insider and Halloween rocks!!!!!

dottiebailey147 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #1644
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy.
Old 09-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #1645
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

I love everything about Halloween, the "scariness", everyone dressing up as anything they want, the decorations, the crisp Autumn air... but my favorite thing is the sense of community in my neighborhood. My neighbor hosts a pumpkin carving party every year with a contests for jack-o-lanterns carved by adults, teens and children. It is a great excuse to spend time with the neighbors. Also, my children's school hosts a "Trunk or Treat" night, where the parents park in the school parking lot, decorate their car trunks, and let the children trick or treat them in full costume. Another great opportunity to visit with your neighbors when daily life prevents neighbors from keeping in touch with each other!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:01 PM   #1646

Bambam823 is on a distinguished road

well this kinda stinks 2 hear but i am not allowed 2 do halloween b/c it is too Satanic ..(yes, i am a christian) so the only thing i enjoy about halloween is when it is over and everyone shuts up about it ..lol sry for being so rash ... anyways.. i wouldnt mind getting anything webkinz off uv if it ,so yea...

webkinz username- Bambam823 (rofl)
Bambam823 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #1647

WhimzyDragonGal is on a distinguished road

Well my favorite thing about halloween..........everything! I love seeing the creative costume ideas , i love carving and picking pumpkins,i love to spend time with my family going trick or treating , i love the scary decorations people use and make you jump ot of your socks , i love halloween parties especially ones in haunted house , and most of all i love the joyous time i have with everyone ! Good luck to everyone. My webkinz world user name is alshaer2007. I have something to add . To everyone out there i hopeyou all get a chance to win one of these contests there for there would be happiness and i must say to all of you good luck!!! And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Last edited by WhimzyDragonGal; 09-28-2008 at 05:06 PM..
WhimzyDragonGal is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #1648
Lil Kinz
xphile3kids is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #1649
I See Dead

smallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to allsmallfry120 is a name known to all

I LOVE Halloween. It is my favorite holiday. I have so many "favorite things" about it that I can't count them. But here are a few:

1. Halloween is the one day where you can be whoever you want to be, or WHATever you want to be. You don't have to be you. You can be someone else.

2. The decorations, of course. I love going house to house and seeing how far people get into it: skeleton hands sticking out of the ground, fake cobwebs, motion sensitive life sized monsters. It is all just so cool.

3. Spending time with my friends.Halloween is one night where I don't have a curfew. So I make sure I spend it wisely. Me and my friends scour the neighborhood like everyone else, begging for candy. and it is so much fun to go out in the dark with your friends and scare them half to death. and I love seeing what costumes my friends wear!

4. Handing out candy to the little kids before I go out myself. It is so cute to see them in their little pumpkin costumes. And it is so cute how they go to 5 houses and then go home, ready to gobble down their sweets.

5. and last, but not least, I love the sugar rush you have the next 3 days after Halloween. I'm jumping all over the place, meanwhile still eating candy. I LOVE the candy. and it's so funny 2 years later to be digging around and find your old Halloween stash still half full, every piece of candy hard as a rock.

So, you can probably see how big a fan I am of Halloween. I think this is a cool contest too. Good luck to everyone!

webkinz user- smallfry120

Last edited by smallfry120; 09-28-2008 at 05:09 PM..
smallfry120 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #1650
MamaTaz
Gift Guru

MamaTaz has a spectacular aura about

I love to watch my kids trick or treating. My youngest is almost preschool age and it amazes me how many of the characters he recognizes from ballerinas, to princesses, to witches and wizards. It is so cute to hear him say "Look ma! Its a fire angel!" (power ranger) LOL

I also like to test their manners as they have to say "thank you" when they are given candy and his normally comes out "fank you", but everyone gets a kick out of it. hehe
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!