Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #1621
Lil Kinz
roxygirl116 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I like Halloween for several reasons. But my favorite would be:

I Like To Decorate My Webkinz Home!!!

Sign: Roxygirl116

Fanatic
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 04:40 PM   #1622
Webkinz :)
sadielover1999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is trick or treating and the costumes.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:41 PM   #1623
kolacola12

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I just love halloween because Of all the candy and spooking people.
It's just so fun. :]

lol,
I just love those houses where you knock on the door, turn around and there is a strange looking guy standing right behind you. Then you flinch.

I really like to see all the really young kids dressed like a princess or power Rangers. xD
It's just so cute. :]

My Webkinz username is Mumbles55. :]
Thank you and good luck to all.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #1624
gonzo9966

Humm.... what do I like about Halloween... it would have to be the way people decorate their houses for the kids of all ages!

Hope this is good enough to be entered in the contest.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Old 09-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #1625
Lil Kinz
kittycat114 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up in scary costumes to go from door to door tricker treating with my best friends!
Thanks! Hope u pick me!Webkinz insider rocks!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #1626
Lil Kinz
piratemeatball is an unknown quantity at this point

I am entering for my little boys. My 4 year old says he likes all the decorations, especially the costumes and getting candy. He likes wearing masks. The scarier the better. We can't wait to see halloween in webkinz worls. I am guessing my 2 year old is in it for the candy. We just love watching how excited the kids are about it.
piratemeatball is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:43 PM   #1627

Aubree is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is watching my daughter's excitment in her costume and running from house to house. I love it!
Aubree is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:44 PM   #1628
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating!!!!
I just love contests ,.I hope I win!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #1629

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is being able to dress up & go around the neigorhood with my friends
Emmah432 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #1630
brybry144 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love everything about Halloween! It is a great fun holiday to enjoy with your friends and have a good time, and going to haunted houses, and be scared as ever!The biggest thing that makes Halloween fun is Trick-Or-Treating. I love walking around and getting exercise, but at the same time getting all that candy, and meeting neighbors that you didn't quite know before! Another part of Halloween that I love is passing out candy to those cute little 1 or 2 year olds. They are so adorable with their little costumes on. Halloween is a great fun holiday that we should express more throughout the world.
brybry144 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!