Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #1611
fuzzyslipper14
Webkinz :)

fuzzyslipper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up as make believe stuff and getting candy!!
fuzzyslipper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #1612

TZhorse is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My daughter would like to enter so I'm going to enter for her. Her account name is TZhorse. My favorite thing about Halloween is watching the children march around the neighborhood in their little outfits, yelling, "TRICK OR TREAT", at the neighbors. One Halloween, my nephew was trick or treating with our family and he opened a neighbor's door and yelled,"TRICK OR TREAT!" It was hilarious! But luckily no one was home.I also love helping out with school parties. But my number one favorite thing about Halloween is going to the pumpkin patch with my children and letting them each pick out one pumpkin and bringing it home. I love watching them joyously carrying their pumpkin home in the car. And carving it is so much fun. And the next day at school, I let them bring in pumpkin seeds for their snack. They love it! And the day after Halloween is my daughter's birthday - she's turning 8. I was hoping to get her that new bat or the black cat, so please pick us for the winners! But if we don't win, I will probably go and look for a black cat or a bat on ebay. ( We don't have a doodle hopper or a Hallmark near by. We get all of Webkinz from ebay) Good luck to everyone!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #1613
Gift Trainee

kktt34 has a spectacular aura about

the besy part about halloween is dressing up thankz for hosting this contest...
kktt34
Old 09-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #1614
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

My favorite thing is the costumes! I love them!
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #1615
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

I hate to admit this, but it's definately the candy. Honestly I would of stopped going out a long time ago if it weren't for that. It's just so darn good, and free!
Old 09-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #1616
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up in a costume. I love planning mine out and making sure every detail is right, before going out and taking on another identity for a night!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #1617
Lil Kinz
herosidekick is an unknown quantity at this point

The best part of Halloween is all the wonderful decorations.
herosidekick is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #1618
Buffyjoop
Gifted

Kinz Nut is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween was taking my daughters around on a cool and spooky night... now (an I hate to admit this) it is seeing my granddaughter do the same. Thime flys when you are having fun.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #1619
auntshashee

auntshashee is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Halloween Season Everyone! I love friends, and spending time with family watching everyones faces and neat costume ideas
auntshashee is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #1620
GymnastGirl724

My favorite thing about Halloween isn't trick or treating, like most people, because my legs get so sore.

My favorite part is all the candy you get afterwards, because it usually lasts for like at least 2 weeks. I also like all the halloween specials on TV.
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!