Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 02:51 PM   #1471
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Happy halloween!
superkitty777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #1472
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is seeing all the kids in cute costumes (I am not fond of the scary ones) and all the fun they are having trick-or-treating.

Thanks for sponsoring this contest. It will be fun to read what others like about Halloween.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #1473
Webkinz :)

rainbows 'n' love is on a distinguished road

My favourite thing about Halloween is getting a lot of candy, dressing a fun costumes, and the spookyness
Old 09-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #1474
aprilsfriends
Gift Guru

aprillab is on a distinguished road

my favorite thing about halloween is the candy i love candy
Old 09-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #1475

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

Hi! My name is Jen and I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday.

As for my favorite thing about it... Dressing up and giving out candy to all the kids in the area. I live in a small rural community and everyone knows everyone else and it always thrills me to no end to see these growing children year after year coming to my front porch trick or treating. It's such a blessing.

Second- Horror Movies!

jenniferjwva is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1476
Gifted
vppeach is on a distinguished road

I love the COLORS of Halloween. I love the way orange and black look together, and more recently they've been pairing Purple with Black...Love it
:el1:
I'm slow, but I never forget
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1477
Lil Kinz
webkinz2217 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!!! i would have to say my favorite thing at holloween time is going to haunted halloween parties or just seeing neat costumes.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1478

Flippy777 will become famous soon enough

I love Holloween because it is a fun night with candy!
Flippy777 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #1479
puppsrirl2

Love Puppies is an unknown quantity at this point

The costumes! My friends and I take FOREVER picking them, but its still FUN!
Love Puppies is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:56 PM   #1480
I <3 cheerleading
Gifted

Fairygirl10 will become famous soon enough

Post Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up and going out with friends.
Fairygirl10 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!