Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #1421
halosch
Webkinz :)

webkinz-luver is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

OK this contest is so cool! I love these contests!! (:

My favorite thing about Halloween has to be trick or treating. It is the most fun cause we stay out all night and I hang out with my friends and get candy and scare each other and people around us! LOLz!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #1422
lilmo0910 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I'm so excited for this contest. My fave thing about Halloween is my whole family has a theme for costumes. One year, me and my sister were Thing 1 and Thing 2, my dad was the cat in the hat, and I can't remember what my mom was. Then the next year, my sister and I were hippies, my other 3 year old sister was a clown, and my mom and dad were really fat clowns. It was funny!
lilmo0910 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #1423

Janie496201 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my birthday is five days before halloween!!!!!!!!!!! i wuz going to ask for the cat and bat for my birthday................ but maybe i can get them from this instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am currently saving up my money so i can buy the halloween theme. thnx!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #1424

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

My FAVORITE thing about halloween is dressing up, and going to my chruch's Fall Festival!
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #1425
putty5000
Gift Guru

daffy1956 has a spectacular aura aboutdaffy1956 has a spectacular aura about

thanks Ameriwade and WI for hosting yet another awesomely cool contest!
daffy1956 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #1426
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

When my godchild, Tara was little, we would throw the BEST halloween parties for her. Her birthday was February 13th and with it being so close to Valentine's Day, she chose to have a huge party for Halloween instead of a birthday party.

All her friends would get dressed up and we would have a scavenger hunt outside, tell ghost stories, decorate cup cakes, eat pizza, and basically listen to 15 little girls scream all night.

Her friends look forward to each year and her mom, her aunt, and I had so much fun planning all the scary surprizes. Tara absolutely loved the parties and it drove her crazy that we wouldn't share any of the "secrets" about the party with her - we wanted her to just as scared as her friends.

We lost Tara April 30th in a car accident and I cannot tell you how much I treasure those memories now. Her mom and I would usually go over the top and think we were spending too much money, but I wouldn't change a thing now.

In your honor and memory, Tara Kaye, love you forever...
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #1427
Lil Kinz

Lovablekiki is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is all the costumes that people wear
Lovablekiki is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #1428

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

The best thing about Halloween for me is to take my grandchildren Trick or Treating.
grammyG is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #1429

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

The thing I love about Halloween is the costumes! I love pretending to be someone/something else for a day, it's really fun!
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #1430
It is great to be
Gifted

shegail is on a distinguished road

my favorite thing about the culture of halloween is that it has been a culture for us for generations and that as all the other cultures we have we spend time with family and friends dressing up and going tricker-or-treating! boo!!!!!!!! happy halloween everyone!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!