Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #1411
Webkinz :)
hedgehog10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the crisp air, the Halloween spirit, and the fact that I have a good exuse for scaring the socks off my friends.:rdr::koala::seal:
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #1412

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

the thing i like about halloween is dressing up, being scary, scary houses,and my most favorite CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HEART !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
atb124 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #1413
MissAnimalLover

MissAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting to dressup!
MissAnimalGirl is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #1414
Lil Kinz

amy326 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Halloween because you can dress up! I also love the decorations!
amy326 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #1415

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

I don't know... I don't like the scary things or costumes. It would probably be carving pumpkins then eating roasted, salted pumpkin seeds while watching Charlie Brown Halloween specials. Or dressing up as an artist and walking around our neighborhood to the elderly people's houses and recieving candy while lighting up their faces in happiness. Thanks!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #1416
lulubelle is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the contests. Thanks WI.l
Old 09-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #1417
Lil Kinz

Sharlene147 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like trick-or-treating and getting candy, who doesn't? I like the candy part especially lol.
Sharlene147 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #1418
mamawhite

mamawhite is on a distinguished road

I love watching my three kiddos dress up like their favorite characters
Old 09-28-2008, 02:20 PM   #1419
lionz4ever

snoballpoodle is on a distinguished road

i absolutely love trick-or-treating, eating the candy, getting a costume, carving pumpkins, eating pumpkin seeds. and scary decorations!!!!!! ya know, all the usual halloween stuff! lol! i can't wait until halloween!!!!

Last edited by snoballpoodle; 09-28-2008 at 02:23 PM..
snoballpoodle is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #1420

steelersfan51 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like halloween because its a fun and spooky time to cellibrate with friends and get loads of candy
steelersfan51 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!