Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 01:58 PM   #1391
cfcsinger17
Gifted

CutieKitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is when i go trick or treating with my friends and then eat like 20 pounds of candy in the same night.
CutieKitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #1392
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is all the creative costumes and decorations!
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #1393
Raeline
Gift Guru

Raeline has a spectacular aura aboutRaeline has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween is the feeling that anyone can be anything, adults can act like kids, and the night has a feeling that anything may happen ..... or in other words.... the crackle of excitement in the air
Old 09-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #1394
Sstar12

FallFiestas is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is coming up with funky costumes and hanging out with my friends all night! School sure is hard the next day though..............
FallFiestas is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #1395
ktrichard3
Lil Kinz
ktrichard3 is an unknown quantity at this point

halloween itself is okay...my favorite thing isn't going door to door, but i love fall! the leaves are changing beautiful shades and the weather is chilling!! almost winter!!
besides that, i love that my birthday is in october...yeah!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #1396
prettypuppy65

1checkers1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love the candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best part!
1checkers1 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #1397
torim95

Flip4god is on a distinguished road

Hi there!
my favorite thing about Halloween is probably getting to decorate my house and dress up with crazy costumes. I love trick or treating also, think about it, its a time where kids get to run around there neighborhood and get get candy for free, who wouldn't love that? I also love the weather! In Oklahoma it gets windy but not cold in october, it also rains a lot during fall, but otherwise the weather is perfect. Another thing is that everybody is getting ready for the holidays (my absolute favorate time of year!).
Old 09-28-2008, 02:04 PM   #1398
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is going through different peoples yards and seeing how scary they are. It's sometimes funny to act scared in front of your friends to get a big laugh out of your group!
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 02:05 PM   #1399

pickles177 is on a distinguished road

I love watching my daughter dress up and go trick-or-treating!
Old 09-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #1400
elmario

elmario is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Hallowen has to be the parties my friends and I have a our houses! We all paint our faces to look like Webkinz, this year i am going to be the eagle! We all buy a Webkinz and we give them to each other as a gift exchange! We also get each others favorite candy and wrap them in homemade wrappers that have Webkinz on them. We then go trick-or-treating and then we have a sleep over! It is SO much fun.

Happy Halloween

elmario
elmario is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!