Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #1361
cheryl75
Webkinz :)

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

1st Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love the fun side of halloween. The cute ghost & pumkins. Brite orange & purple lights on my brushes & window & doors. All the little kids in the neighbor showing their costumes on who they love best that year! Love it! Not really in the scarey side. It scares me! I love when all the kids have fun & their safe.
Click the image to open in full size.
dighton99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #1362
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is seeing all the fun costumes and the candy
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #1363
LadyRagdoll
Lil Kinz

LadyRagdoll is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is the annual Halloween party we host each year. We add to our collection of decorations and have fun shopping for new costumes. We have games, prizes, a spooky cemetary, music, and lots of laughs. Our friends and co-workers always look forward to a night of ghoulish fun. This year my newly adopted Webkinz bat will decorate one of the food tables.

Happy Halloween!
Lady Ragdoll
LadyRagdoll is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #1364
GrangerGirl7

My favorite thing about halloween is the chilly weather and the decorations.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #1365
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

I love Halloween because of all the candy, trick-or-treating with friends, dressing up, and decorating and seeing all the neat decorations!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #1366
urakan
urakan is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite part of Halloween is dressing up as something you're not.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #1367
gopugs24- add me!
Gifted

kpuggies is an unknown quantity at this point

hey id love to join the contest! i love to win! my favorite things about halloween are making my costumes with my friens (we make home made ones every year. its really cool!) ans tricker treating with all my freinds! thanks so much and i hope to win!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #1368
YAY!!!! i am a

hugslovesu1 is on a distinguished road

I love seeing people in costumes and my own. My favs are the ones people make up themselves
Old 09-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #1369
My webkinz Id is Koo

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

My favortie thing about halloween is that well, everyone gets into the halloweeny moode and is happy and we get candy. it's so awesome!!!! i hope I win!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #1370
mishka1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favoirite thing about Hallowe'en is getting and giving and
getting candy! I usually give out some candy earlier in the night
and then take my dog and we go trick-or-doggie-treating!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!