Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 01:15 PM   #1301
Webkinz :)

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is the CANDY! Whenever I can, I reach into the basket and grab a Three Musketeers bars! OMG that's yummy!

My least favorite thing is that this year I have only one friend to go with. *groan* Oh well...

Good luck to everyone else who enters!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #1302
Lil Kinz

burchfrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is getting all dressed up and getting lots of candy. i also love to carve pumpkins and decorate the house all pretty!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #1303
my user is stormi81

stormi81 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is you get to dress up as who ever you want and not be called wierd

p.s. plz let me win i really like the webkinz bat and black cat and halloween theme
stormi81 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #1304

webkinzsteemer is an unknown quantity at this point

I love halloween so much, but my favorite things is the halloween costumes!! I also love carving pupkins. Thanks, WebkinzSteemer

I am the proud owner of 71 webkinz. Newest: Bat
First one:Tree frog
Old 09-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #1305
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is that I get to dress funny and get to hang out with friends!! I love Halloween!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #1306
KTbear92
Gifted

KTbear92 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is definitely going to the haunted corn maze.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:17 PM   #1307

susand610 will become famous soon enough

I love Halloween because you can just hang out with your friends and you get a chance to show how creative you are. Some people even just see their family that Saturday night! ( I am one of those people! ) That's why I love Halloween. The candy is only just a little part of it for those people who said that the candy is everything.

:easter:susan610
susand610 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #1308
Luna Lovegood is a \

Kimono411 is on a distinguished road

The thing I personally like most about Halloween is dressing up and walking around in the cool night air.
Kimono411 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #1309

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fave thing about halloween is:

candy
trick-or-treating
and new this year: were dressin my dog up and takin him with us! lol it will b fun!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:20 PM   #1310
Lil Kinz
KathrynA326 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is trick or treating with friends and family.

Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!