Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1261
mgw322
Gift Trainee

misjon2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love Halloween!

Halloween and Christmas are tied as far as my favorite Holiday, as I love them both about equal. I know the true meaning of both and the importance of both as well as far as religion, etc. goes.

That being said, I love to decorate for Halloween, I love the costumes, the candy, I just love everything about it!

Our neighbors are always amazed with the many decorations we have and of course they always be sure to comment about how much money we must have spent on them. And of course I just smile and let on like we spent a fortune..lol.

There is not one foot of open space in our yard after we put up the decorations! Our house, yard, trees, driveway, etc. are over the top! It is not tacky either.

Let me share my little secret with you:

Every year they come out with new and exciting decorations that you have just got to have! STOP! DON’T DO IT!

I want that decoration as much as the next person and as much as I want it, I know that the day after Halloween, the store will mark it down 50-75% off. Thereby allowing you to buy 2-3 times the amount of decorations for the price of that 1 decoration.

AND

It will be like Christmas next year, as you will probably forget about everything that you were able to buy with the money you saved by waiting. I have been doing this for about 3 or 4 years now and the amount of decorations that we have now is overwhelming!

I love seeing all of the trick or treaters in their costumes and the decorated houses.

Most of all, I love Halloween because kids can be kids no matter their real ages, young or old!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #1262
Webkinz :)

bubbles9645 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part about halloween is dressing up and going trick or treating. I think i will be Elvis this year and when people give me the candy I will say " thank you, thank you very much" in the Elvis voice. Thanks for this contest and I hope I get considered.

I love you guys!
-Bubbles
bubbles9645 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #1263
Lil Kinz
katiegirl24 is an unknown quantity at this point

:bdolphin::bdolphin::bdolphin::bdolphin::bdolphin::bdolphin::bdolphin:I think the best part about halloween is dressing up and getting to see everyone elses costumes becaause there are many different costumes you can be. :cm::kanga::easter::fg::bokbok::cow::cs::acs::gr::w::wi::ac::ac::ac::ac:

WEBKINZ INSIDER ROCKS AND SO DOES WEBKINZ .com

Dolphins rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katiegirl24 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:57 PM   #1264

Clarebear08 is on a distinguished road

making my holloween
costume.
clare
Clarebear08 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:58 PM   #1265
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

My favourite thing about Halloween is all of the fun decorations you get to make.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #1266

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is all of the candy and chocolate!
CatLover63 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:59 PM   #1267
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is the spookiness
Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #1268
Lil Kinz
cocopuffs188 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hmm......I like EVERYTHING about Halloween. The weather, the trick-or-treating, hanging out with friends, dressing up, scary houses, and THE CANDY!!! Loads and loads of it!! But the best thing about Halloween I would have to say is getting scared with all of your friends whether its at a scary haunted house, at a friends house, or anywhere, its always really exciting. The feeling is exhilarating. And laughing when someone gets so scared they make a weird noise or a weird action. ANd laughing about it later makes it all worth it.

ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I love ebkinz!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #1269

Amway is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite things about Halloween are dressing my children up in whatever they choose to be and going house to house and watching them learn the ways of trick or treating just as I did when I was a child. Then all those in our group of trick or treaters meet back at one house for some hot soup and candy.
Amway is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:00 PM   #1270

September is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween are the kids that dress up in adorable costumes! I love seeing all the toddlers in bumblebee outfits, or "scary" monsters... it's adorable. And I love seeing how innovative and inventive some of the older kids can be! I've seen some really neat costumes! I love giving out candy.
September is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!