Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #1251
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

That is so hard! I like watching 'It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" candy, costumes, the works! All of it!
Rriel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #1252
Webkinz :)

sftbalsweetie88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love to have one day in the year where I can change myself and be whatever I want to be, rather its an animal, a superhero, a ghost or witch, or just being silly with my friends. Halloween is more than just the joy of collecting candy from your friendly neighbors, rather its being with your friends, fulfilling your dream for a day and being whatever you want to be. But the candy is a nice bonus too! .........................................................................................................
Happy Halloween To Everyone at WI!

Last edited by sftbalsweetie88; 09-28-2008 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: spelling error
sftbalsweetie88 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:54 PM   #1253
Lil Kinz

jelk02 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween is picking out new costumes for my two girls. I can't wait to see what their imaginations will come up with every year!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #1254
samster714
mattjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav is the candy
Old 09-28-2008, 12:55 PM   #1255
batman1105
Gift Guru

mommy2dk is just really nicemommy2dk is just really nice

if you look at our ge you will see that halloween is my son's FAVORITE holiday. his self proclaimed nickname is super spy halloween master. HM for short, so I will let him answer this question

What do I like best about halloween?

"I love bats and eyeballs. I will be a spy when i grow up. Halloween is my favorite holiday. Scary skeletons are cool. I use eyeballs as spy cameras. "
mommy2dk is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1256
Call me Tasha :)

VioletFaery has a spectacular aura aboutVioletFaery has a spectacular aura about

making my holloween costume.
:blackcat:clare
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1257
LMS627
Gifted

LMS627 will become famous soon enough

I LOve coming up with comstume ideas and going trick or tr5eating with friends!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1258
Lil Kinz
mschristina is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE to dress up in fun costumes for Halloween!
It is my favorite!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1259

tippygirl12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about Halloween on Webkinz is Dressing your pet up and the cool furniture items available and off Webkinz would be the costumes and the scary houses!

-Tippygirl12

Last edited by tippygirl12; 09-28-2008 at 01:01 PM..
tippygirl12 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #1260
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

The thing I like best about Halloween is going around trick-or-treating with my friends. I love seeing all of the houses decorated, and getting tons of candy!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!