Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:45 PM   #1231
Webkinz :)
Birddy13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love going to Halloween parties, wearing costumes, and eating candy!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #1232

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I really love dressing up with my daughter. I also love seeing what other costumes kids and parents come up with. It's all about the imagination!!!
cutiepie79 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #1233
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Hi ! The best thing about halloween is getting candy and eating it !
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #1234
bbinmn is an unknown quantity at this point

Please enter me in your contest!
I love all the unique costumes!!
Thank BB
Old 09-28-2008, 12:46 PM   #1235
kernen
Gift Trainee

bean loves kinz is on a distinguished road

I love everything about Halloween! My favorite part has to be looking at the insides of other peoples houses while my kids tell the jokes. I know that sounds bad but you can see how your neighbors live and they dont even realize it. I make sure my house is really clean just incase other people do the same. Have a safe and fun one!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #1236

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Costumes Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy...
Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #1237
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is:

Dressing up. Once a year, you get to be who ever or what ever you want to be. It can be something scary such as a dead person, something funny as like a cell phone, something crazy like a clown or something pretty like a princess.

This year I am trying to decide between a vampire (Alice Cullen) or a witch (Luna Lovegood).
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:47 PM   #1238
maryan
Gift Trainee

MaryAn is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about halloween is getting to wear a costume. I loved making costumes for my kids. I love original homemade costumes.
MaryAn is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #1239
@(*_*)@

GiGi97 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love holloween because i get to dress up, hang out with my friends, and i love getting candy most of all!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #1240
smile2427

My favorite thing about Halloween is that we get to have candy, have a nice time with our friends and family, and the spookiness! :]
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!