Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #1211
horsegeek143
Webkinz :)

tbina is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part about halloween is dressing up, & carving the pumpkinz!!! The Black Cat is awsome!
tbina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #1212
Lil Kinz
smeykunz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is that we live in Arizona. My kids can be whatever they want to be and the weather is always beautiful. I grew up in Illinois where it rained every year and was cold. We always had to wear a jacket and flash people when they asked what our costume was. I love that my kids can be surfer dudes and hula girls!
smeykunz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #1213
Gramsgirl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I Love Halloween !!!!!!! I love decorating my home and helping my grandchildren with their costumes and taking them out to trick or treat !!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #1214
nfrog31 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fave thing about halloween is getting to go trick-or-treating with all my friends and getting my preasent on webkinz world
Old 09-28-2008, 12:37 PM   #1215

sakichirocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey! I would love to win! Thanks for letting me have this opportunity!

~Lauren
sakichirocks is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1216
sashaturtle
Lil Kinz
turtle12 is an unknown quantity at this point

TRICK OR TREATING DUH lol
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1217
disneyprincess33

disneyprincess3 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween is the costumes. everyone gets so excited about it!
and it's so fun to see what ideas people come up with!
disneyprincess3 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1218
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

My favorite thing about Halloween is making my daughter's their costumes!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:38 PM   #1219
Lala5544

lala5544 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is being able to decorate everything! I love putting pumpkins in the yard.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #1220

kazunefan365 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part about haloween is spending time with your friends and family, plus the candy of course!
kazunefan365 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!