Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #1181
Webkinz :)
geekgirl06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is haunted houses!
geekgirl06 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #1182
Rachel200580
Lil Kinz

Rachel200580 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite Holiday is Halloween! I love dressing up and watching all the scary movies
Rachel200580 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #1183
Webkinz is the Best!

Kal955 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about halloween is that ym dad gets into this scary costume every year and we sit on our wrap around porch and then he just sits on a chair as still as he can be and when the kids come up he moves a little so he doesn't scare them too much and for like the teenagers he just sits still and then since he is holding the bag of candy when they reach for it BAM he screams and then they drop their bags of candy and run away. I return their bags to them lol.

I also like how we put up all the nooks and crannies in our yard it looks so cool!

That's Why i love halloween! And for this halloween we are going to do the same thing but when the trick and treaters leave we will have my brother chase them down the street in his scary costume!

Kal950 ( My Black Cat Landras would also like to say that se likes halloween because
She gets to hide in our yard and watch all the people get scared )
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM   #1184
;D

delco98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

What I like most about Halloween is meeting my friends to go trick or treating.
delco98 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #1185

webkinzgabba is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite part of halloween is going on webkinz insider after trickortreating and talking with my friends and ask them who they dressed up as
Old 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #1186
Lil Kinz
Kaitlin99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

MY favorite thing about Halloween is that you get to spend time with your friends and eat candy, Plus you get to watch the moon, And that is my FAVORTIE thing about Halloween. I do I ever Halloween.
Kaitlin99 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #1187
roxy2430
roxy2430 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the costumes. This is the only time of the year I can be someone i'm not and no one can say anything to me.
roxy2430 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #1188
twirlyvern is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the candy!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #1189
pj1sportsfan

pj1sportsfan will become famous soon enough

idk, I love so many different things! I love the way the halloween-themed bat nd cat look, and I like the room too!
pj1sportsfan is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #1190

friedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of lightfriedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of lightfriedchickenrox is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite thing about halloween is candy corn!
friedchickenrox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!