Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #1151
Lil Kinz
odiegirl08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite part of Halloween is going Trick-or-Treating with my friends and eating my candy. I also love watching Halloween movies on T.V.

( I don't like the black cat, just in case I win)
odiegirl08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #1152
Webkinz :)

missycat128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love the dressing up. I love to see what unique costumes people come up with.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #1153
VBallChica is an unknown quantity at this point

i love Halloween because of the costumes and CHOCOLATE!!! can't wait until this yaer....its on a Friday!!!
VBallChica is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #1154
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I love sitting on my porch and handing out all of the candy to the kids. It's great to see the creativity of some of the costumes. I also love Halloween because it means my birthday is only a day away.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #1155

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I love watching horror movies...they always have the best ones on the week of Halloween.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:10 PM   #1156
I do beleive in Fair

pandalover911 will become famous soon enough

my fav thing about halloween is...........the fun cosumes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #1157
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

I like alot of things about Halloween. It's kind of hard to pick one, but I would have to say the dressing up in costumes. It is the one time of the year when you can be whoever you want!

-softballgirl17
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #1158
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

my favorite thing about halloween is the candy
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 09-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #1159
Dtecnolife

inukawaii is an unknown quantity at this point

My birthday is near Halloween and the candy for sure! ^^
Old 09-28-2008, 12:12 PM   #1160
Paigeonthestage
Lil Kinz
Paige39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween for many reasons. It is one of my favorite holidays. It is a time when everyone can dress up and have fun. I love going to Halloween parties and playing games with my friends. It is so much fun to create costumes and see what other people create as well. I also love seeing the joy of children when they get candy on Halloween night. I love decorating my house with scary Halloween and fall decorations. Halloween really lets people be creative and play.

Halloween has many fond memories for me. I remember trick or treating as a kid with my parents or friends. It was so much fun to see what people would give you. One of my neighbors would always take pictures of all the neighborhood kids when we got to her house, and I still have all the pictures. I LOVE Halloween parades and seeing all the floats and the joy everyone shares.

I think Halloween is a time of fun, giving, and sharing, and that is my favorite thing about it.

I can't wait to dress up my 3 webkinz for their first Halloween!!
Paige39 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!