Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:59 AM   #1131
Webkinz :)

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I don't just have favorite thing about Halloween! I LOVE IT ALL!!! Haunted houses, hay rides, the beauty of the leaves changing colors. The way the moon looks around Halloween. If you haven't ever paid attention you really need to. Always so much prettier, deeper orangish color, sometimes even gets that creepy, spooky, horror movie look to it. I love being creative and making my own costumes. out of ordinary items. I don't like the store bought because I have to be unique. The look on all the kids faces as they get candy. seeing all the wonderful costumes. I could go on and on but I think you get the point!
Thanks!
Good luck to everyone!
Popper2398
popper2398 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #1132
Gigglegirl08

xourlitgrl08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite things about halloween are at my school we have a halloween fun night and i love the candy and lastly i love seeing my friends dressing up and getting so much candy i am going for a goal of 250 pieces of candy i think i only had about 150 so i want to get 250. Hope i win I want a black cat so bad or the bat too. FYI I am hosting a halloween party on the 29th so leave me a message on my profile so you can get invited.... Happy Almost Halloween
Old 09-28-2008, 12:00 PM   #1133
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

My favorite thing about Halloween is that my kids go trick or treating with their close friends while us parents get to hang out and pass out candy. It's great to see all the fun ideas that kids come up with!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WI!!
Kinzie2008
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #1134

MaggieGirl789 is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is the trick o treating. I get tones of candy!

--Maggiegirl789
MaggieGirl789 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #1135
josiebest

jrow123 is on a distinguished road

my fav about halloween is when you get to dress up and hang with your friends
jrow123 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:02 PM   #1136

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

I love wearing different costumes. This year I'm going as a baby !!!
puppychick004 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #1137
cutiekatie12

cutiekatie12 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is carving the pumpkins with different faces and shapes! I hope I win!!
cutiekatie12 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #1138

4sakura2play is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite thing is dressing up ,trick-or-treating, and eating candy!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #1139
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

the main thing i love about halloween is that i get to dress up and then my school always has a halloween carnival so we go over there

its soo fun!!
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 12:04 PM   #1140
hippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud ofhippyhop has much to be proud of

I would Love to be entered into the Halloween contest. Thank you
hippyhop is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!