Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #1081
Webkinz :)

poprocks_007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite thing about halloween would be being able to decorate your house. I always love to make it awsomley scary!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 AM   #1082
young@heart is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Thanks for the chance to win a fantastic Halloween item! Any of the items would be a great addition to my Webkinz House.

You guys rock!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #1083

bwicker is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the trick or treating
Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #1084
googiewoogie103
Gifted

Floofy3333 will become famous soon enough

My favorite thing about Halloween is dressing up my webkinz virtual pets in costumes I created from clothing from the w shop and curio shop. Then after a year's worth of waiting, on Halloween I love logging on to webkinz and getting your super cool Halloween prize! Then I love feeding my webkinz sugary snacks and sweet treats I buy for them. I love buying Pumpkin Pops, Licorice Bats, lollipops, cake, licorice and Supermega Toothbuster for my pets.
Thanks for reading! Hope I win!

Happy Halloween!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #1085
joleytalkn is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is that not only is it a great holiday but it is my birthday too. Presents and Candy, what more could you ask for!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:42 AM   #1086
mrsdramatic is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is seeing how excited my daughter gets as we decorate the house, pick out costumes, get candy and attend halloween parties.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #1087
Lil Kinz
fawnia11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My fave thing about Hallow's Eve is carving pumpkins and eating pumpkin muffins and Pumpkin pie!!!!! I want the Bat!!!!!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #1088
trup

trup is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Halloween because you can dress up, get candy, hang out, and decorate.I Love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler: show
I wish every one could win!!!!!!

Last edited by trup; 09-28-2008 at 11:47 AM..
trup is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:43 AM   #1089
wizus

Sugarbooger is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is passing out the candy! The kids are all so happy and proud of their costumes. Plus, I love to see the kids' face light up with joy when they get their treats.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:44 AM   #1090
Cookiebaker is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Thanks to our partner retailer www.ameriwade.com, we are pleased to announce a new WI contest for the month of October! This contest has a Halloween theme with two fabulous Halloween prizes - the Bat and the Black Cat!!! Twenty other lucky forum members will win pieces from Webkinz World's Halloween collection.

To enter, simply post on this thread and tell us what your favorite thing is about Halloween.

Rules:
  • You may only enter once (which means you can only post one time on this thread.)
  • The contest closes to new entries at 10 pm on 10/31/08.
  • The winners will be announced on November 1st on the front page of the forum.
  • Prizes: 1 Bat, 1 Black Cat, 20 virtual Webkinz World items from the Halloween theme (could be currently available or retired - you just never know.)
Have fun and good luck everyone!

Wendy

Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!