Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1031
Webkinz :)

Mau53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I love dressing up and getting candy. xD Yum!
Mau53 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1032
sf500pl

sf500pl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

my favorite part of halloween would have to be trick-or-treating with friends
we roam the neighborhood, and its just so cool to have friends there with you
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1033

erindefalco is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about holloween is the fact that you can dress up. you can dress up and walk around neiborhoods with ur friends and get candy. FREE Candy!!!!!!!!!!
My first webkinz: midnight.
Webkinz i want next: fang.
erindefalco is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1034

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about halloween is all the little kids dressed up in their costumes and when you go to the door to pass out the candy the way their eyes lite up is priceless!!!
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1035

autumn1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

well my faveorite part is dressing up how EVER you want to. Also giving out candy out to little kids and seeing there big smile. Also i LOVE getting the candy i collect.
if i win my ww user name is monkeyperkins.
autumn1991 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #1036

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

When the heat of summer is over and the cool of fall is here,
The frost is on the pumpkin you know Halloween is near.

The moon rises high above the clouds and the eerie winds begin to howl,
The time is getting very near for ghosts to fly and ghouls to prowl.

We carve out lots of pumpkins and talk about creepy stuff,
Watching all the scary movies and try to get scared enough.

Then dressing up in costumes in the darkness of the night,
In search of lots of tasty treats we give a lot of frights.
All these things do set the mood,
For making Halloween just right.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #1037
lindleyvb04

lindleyvb04 is an unknown quantity at this point

the thing i love about halloween is al the haunted hayrides and those kinds of things!!! i love haunted stuff!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #1038
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

I would love to enter the Halloween contest. I've spent many hours searching for the perfect Halloween avatar for WI and I found her. Isn't she cute!!

My favorite thing about Halloween is decorating my real house. We usually hang up a skeleton and put little Halloween things all around the house and stickers on the windows.

Last edited by dcarbine; 10-08-2008 at 07:27 PM..
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #1039
shybear is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite thing about halloween is carving so many amazing pumpkinz.One year I made a frankenstein-Goofy pumpkin.

Owner of 36 Webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!My latest is Rocky the.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #1040
Lil Kinz
webkinzattic is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite thing about halloween is when you get candy and all the wonderful parties! and also the decorations! some look real! and also the costumes!(basicly everything about halloween) my email's webkinzattic123*********** and webkinz username add me if you wish anyone kittyraw2 and second account kittyraw2pokemohn
it will not let you spell the word mon on webkinz
webkinzattic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!