Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #1021
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I asked my kids what their favorite thing is and they said candy! My favorite thing is creating the costume that they want and watching their faces as they become what ever they desire.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #1022
umbreon493

espeon493 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

My favorite thing about Halloween is be able to dress up and walk around trying too scare people. It worked on my older sister one year. Lol.
espeon493 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #1023
O.o

toastisyummy is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about Halloween is obviously the candy. I mean people handing out free candy! I also like the decorations of halloween and dressing up. I also love going out to trick or treat with all my friends. Halloween is a rather fun holiday. =)
toastisyummy is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:22 AM   #1024
Lil Kinz
pegret is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I would love to win the Halloween contest!! My pet is Sassafras.:goo:
pegret is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #1025

MistressLysa is an unknown quantity at this point

I love carving pumpkins! That is my favorite thing. I do really intricate decorations so I buy the fake pumpkins that I can keep and I make new ones every year, so I have lots of pumpkins to put out each halloween!
MistressLysa is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #1026
Lil Kinz
capewoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet Prizes!
capewoman is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #1027
Gifted

megcat131 is on a distinguished road

My fav thing about hallowe'en is seeing all the young kids dressed up and so excited! They all look so cute in their pumpkin costumes and such! Last year was my last year trick or treating so this year I'm just handing out candy and checking out everyone's costumes!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #1028
Lil Kinz
sharpay1 is an unknown quantity at this point

the favorite thing i love about halloween is trick or treating because people dress up in costumes and we get candy.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #1029
cows11096
Gift Guru

cows11096 has a spectacular aura aboutcows11096 has a spectacular aura about

Oh! How I love Halloween. Let me count the ways. I love Halloween because its a fun time of year where everyone can just get along and have fun with friends. Luckily, Halloween is on a Friday this year! I LOVE dressing up and having fun with my friends. I love being on Webkinz Insider and seeing everyone so cheery and having Halloween avatars. I love getting candy and eating it all up before the week is over (well, maybe not that week... Okay, a few weeks.) I love Halloween and everything about it. I love seeing Webkinz have the Halloween theme up and dressing your pets up. I love the idea of everything. Halloween is great and it let's you have fun and be with your friends and family. Its like Christmas or Easter but with costumes and less food. Its great. I love Halloween. =]
Old 09-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #1030

Adinalina is on a distinguished road

My favorite part of Halloween is definitely the decorations!
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!