Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #991
Webkinz :)

catlady is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

I already have the black cat and two bats, but I would love to receive another Halloween item.

I loved dressing up and taking my sister and brothers out trick-or-treating. I especially love good tricks. One year I bought several trinkets from the "Great Pumpkin" and left them on a table after everyone went to bed. The next day I acted as surprised as everyone else. A few years later, my boyfriend at the time told them. I was never going to tell.
catlady is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #992
texasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Halloween Contest 9/28 - 10/31! Win a Bat or Black Cat!

Crisp fall day moving into night, children in costumes laughing being children, neighbors out greeting each other as candy is passed out - and then the candy, late night raids of the kids' candy to find the tootsie rolls.
texasmom is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #993
sharigauger is on a distinguished road

In our house everyone's favorite holiday is Holloween. We love to dress up and dress up our house. But most of all we enjoy watching all the kids come up in their costumes with a big huge smile on their face. It just makes your day when you can place a smile on a young child's face.
##
##
######
########
##########
###########
############
###########
#########
#######
#####

HAVE A SAFE HOLLOWEEN !!!!!!!!!
sharigauger is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:13 AM   #994
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

My favorite thing about Halloween is getting candy. I LOVE candy. We always go Trick or Treating and get some candy!

Good Luck
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #995

mexicanvilla47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why i really like halloween: because it's the best time to get tons of candy and you get to dress up how ever you want! you can be anything! Thats really why i like halloween! Because you can dress up how ever you want and get candy!!!!! isnt that like the best!!! thanks for letting me take place in the contest!!! urs truley

~mexicanvilla47
mexicanvilla47 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #996
This writer is
Gifted

madi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond reputemadi86042 has a reputation beyond repute

I love halloween!! My favorite things would probably be dressing up, trick or treating, and decorations!!! Halloween rules!
madi86042 is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #997
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

I love picking my coustume and eating candy
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #998
C0mput3r
Gift Guru

C0mput3r is on a distinguished road

My Favorite Thing About Halloween is going out with my sister to trick or treat and then coming home and eating candy then waking up next morning and regretting it XD.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:14 AM   #999
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Oh, there's no question at all.....my favorite thing about Halloween is

CANDY CORN!!!

And not the goofy colors, either - your standard Brach's in orange, yellow and white.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....!

My WW name is mommaluvsmush

Thanks for doing this contest!
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #1000
hah4545

hah45454 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite thing about Halloween?

Well I like a lot of things about Halloween, most of all I like carving my pumpkins and helping my grandma make her delicious Pumpkin Sugar Cookies! I also love all of the WONDERFUL surprises on there is to discover in Webkinz World!
I absolutely cannot wait to adopt the Webkniz Bat, maybe if I'm lucky it can have a best friend!

hah45454 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- ljfyle! :], boo! i scare u? :), boo!!!, cookieprincess was here, cool prizes!, cows11096 =] ♥, got game? gamegirl rox!, halloween contest!, halloween!!, happy halloween!, have a happy halloween!, hellokitty, hksunshine, i love wi, i was here!, nickjonasismine, rofl!, soccer_girl5 was here, stripey190 was here, terrior waz here :], thanks wi, trick or treat!!!, wi rocks!!