Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How much are you planning on spending on Webkinz related Holiday gifts this year?
More than $200 3378.98%
$101 - $200 48913.03%
$51 - $100 91824.46%
$20 - $50 1,27834.05%
Less than $20 49013.06%
$0 - not planning on buying any Webkinz for holiday gifts 2416.42%
Voters: 3753. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 07:45 AM   #71
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

Fabulous Contest!!! Again!!!

I love WI's contests thanks!
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 07:46 AM   #72
slimjim11141
Gift Guru

Luckyone will become famous soon enough

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi everyone! It's time for another Monthly Webkinz giveaway - this one will lead up to another fantastic Holiday contest! Thanks to our retail partner, www.ameriwade.com, we are giving away a Brown Cow and a Gray Squirrel!! Both styles are recent releases and recent retirements.

This month's contest is an interesting look at WI users and if Webkinz will play a large part in holiday gift giving this year. We'd like you to answer the question "How much do you anticipate spending on Webkinz gifts this holiday season?"

So, simply vote in the poll above to indicate your choice. All answers are anonymous. All answers will be placed in a random drawing to determine the winners.

Here are the rules:
* You may only vote ONE time
* You may only select ONE answer
* You cannot view current results of this poll so as to not sway the voting
* No cheating is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on what you voted for is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The poll will close at midnight EST on December 10th.
*The random drawing for all of the correct entries and the winners announcement will occur on December 11th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES!

First Prize: Webkinz Brown Cow
Second Prize: Webkinz Grey Squirrel

Good luck to all of you! Thanks for being wonderful members.

Wendy & Justin
Oh, we're jumping up and down with excitement. Will we be the cow who jumped over the moon or a squirrel jumping in the trees??
Luckyone is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #73
birdygirl456
Webkinz :)
ToucanLesters is on a distinguished road

thank you SO much for hosting a contest like this one! its been my dream to get a brown cow ever since i first heard about the rumor here on WI! go WI! youre my top source for webkinz related news and info!
ToucanLesters is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:51 AM   #74
ppp5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I win this poll. I never win anything, and winning one of these pets would make my day
ppp5 is offline Male
Old 12-01-2008, 07:52 AM   #75

angelfly23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I anticipate to spend about $20 on webkinz-related gifts.
angelfly23
Old 12-01-2008, 07:52 AM   #76
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

Thanks for the contest! This is the first one since I joined, so it is a nice bonus!

Happy December!
:rdr:
psumommy is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

This is a great contest. I hadn't really thought about the amount before. With four grandkids and two nephews that are into webkinz, it doesn't take long to add up.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #78

godessraven is on a distinguished road

WI always does great contests. Thanks guys!
:husky::bt:
godessraven is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #79
Lil Kinz

sherrilynb is an unknown quantity at this point

So far this Christmas I have purchased 12 Lil Kinz and 4 Large Webkinz.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:59 AM   #80
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great contest!
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, *cough* *cough*, 56sarah was here !!, becky<3, cowy123 was here, dazy!, diamonds was here♥, dolphingirl56 was here!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gottaluvjoe, gripper <33, i love wi!, it galinda with a gaaaa, kktt34 waz here, melissa30067 was here!, r-u-k-i-a :], sammy <33, scribblicious, smiley was here!, superclyddesss(=, thanks 4 the contest!, webkinzstar77, winkystar29