Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How much are you planning on spending on Webkinz related Holiday gifts this year?
More than $200 3378.98%
$101 - $200 48913.03%
$51 - $100 91824.46%
$20 - $50 1,27834.05%
Less than $20 49013.06%
$0 - not planning on buying any Webkinz for holiday gifts 2416.42%
Voters: 3753. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 04:16 AM   #771
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

Thanks for another cool contest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #772

weblover99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

hi wendy nice contest
weblover99 is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 07:31 AM   #773
PaRTaY LiKE A

emily8996 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks you guys for this contest. It is awesoooooooooooooooome (; !
emily8996 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 07:33 AM   #774
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool contest. Thanks so much
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 07:40 AM   #775
Lil Kinz
catcrazys is an unknown quantity at this point

hey wendy, thats an awsome contest you have. hope you make more! luv cat
catcrazys is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #776
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

Great contest. My kid have asked for a bunch of Webkinz this year.
breezie is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #777
IcyChillzzz

IcyChillzzz is an unknown quantity at this point

i want the brown cow really bad i'm ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!!!!!!!! no not really, i just want it really bad.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:22 AM   #778

gopherbean is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
Hi everyone! It's time for another Monthly Webkinz giveaway - this one will lead up to another fantastic Holiday contest! Thanks to our retail partner, www.ameriwade.com, we are giving away a Brown Cow and a Gray Squirrel!! Both styles are recent releases and recent retirements.

This month's contest is an interesting look at WI users and if Webkinz will play a large part in holiday gift giving this year. We'd like you to answer the question "How much do you anticipate spending on Webkinz gifts this holiday season?"

So, simply vote in the poll above to indicate your choice. All answers are anonymous. All answers will be placed in a random drawing to determine the winners.

Here are the rules:
* You may only vote ONE time
* You may only select ONE answer
* You cannot view current results of this poll so as to not sway the voting
* No cheating is allowed - cheaters will be disqualified
* Discussion on what you voted for is NOT allowed and will result in disqualification
*The poll will close at midnight EST on December 10th.
*The random drawing for all of the correct entries and the winners announcement will occur on December 11th.

And now for the good stuff - the PRIZES!

First Prize: Webkinz Brown Cow
Second Prize: Webkinz Grey Squirrel

Good luck to all of you! Thanks for being wonderful members.

Wendy & Justin
I think maybe 47 dollars.
gopherbean
Old 12-03-2008, 11:29 AM   #779

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

Fun Fun!! Good Luck all!
Humblepie is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #780
kejodabr will become famous soon enough

This is our first Webkinz Christmas some may say we went overboard. They are just clueless.
kejodabr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, *cough* *cough*, 56sarah was here !!, becky<3, cowy123 was here, dazy!, diamonds was here♥, dolphingirl56 was here!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gottaluvjoe, gripper <33, i love wi!, it galinda with a gaaaa, kktt34 waz here, melissa30067 was here!, r-u-k-i-a :], sammy <33, scribblicious, smiley was here!, superclyddesss(=, thanks 4 the contest!, webkinzstar77, winkystar29