Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How much are you planning on spending on Webkinz related Holiday gifts this year?
More than $200 3378.98%
$101 - $200 48913.03%
$51 - $100 91824.46%
$20 - $50 1,27834.05%
Less than $20 49013.06%
$0 - not planning on buying any Webkinz for holiday gifts 2416.42%
Voters: 3753. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #511
Call me Katie!
Webkinz :)

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

Wowzers! Webkinz are still top of the gift list in these modern times.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #512
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

This is a great contest! I hope I win! My mom says I have way to many webkinz when I only have 18 and most of you have more than 30!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:00 PM   #513

goobie28 is a jewel in the roughgoobie28 is a jewel in the rough

Okay how do I enter?
goobie28 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #514
beachball10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by catluvmilk11
Well, how cool. I like the brown cow. I am hoping to get some webkinz stuff of my own this Christmas as well as my birthday which is tomorrow. I have spent a little on my friends so far. God luck to everyone.
Happy Birthday tomorrow to you. I love the brown cow also. I also agree with you on geting webkinz related stuff for Christmas. I have 18 how many do you have? I haven't spent any on my friends yet,but will soon!
Good luck to all on Christmas shopping. I think it's the hardest part of the season.
beachball10 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #515

jacilee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ohhh you chose such cute webkinz for the givaway! Happiness and Good Luck to everyone!
jacilee is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #516
I'm a weird

Trentcar is on a distinguished road

This is awesome! Thanks WI!
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 12-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #517
call me Becca!

awsomeisjobros is a jewel in the roughawsomeisjobros is a jewel in the rough

cool contest! i hope i win! i dont think i'm gonna spend any money on them...but i'm pretty sure i'm getting a couple as gifts! yay! LOL does that count?
cya!
awsomeisjobros is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:08 PM   #518

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Last Christmas we set up a total webkinz room with food, laptops and printers, games and planned a fun Christmas Day for about 10 kids. (Well if you were around last Christmas Day you know WW shut down and they had major Server issues and it was days until it was almost fixed.)
So there were 10 kids and about 25 adult totally miserable, kids were crying and after that all the kids have quit but my two girls and myself. My sister forbids anything ganz in her home & we have decided not to spend money on webkinz for Christmas this year. we will wait until january and maybe get 1 or 2. We already have the brown cow & the sea otter. Thankyou for providing this contest for WW users It is probably the only place they will get the fun stuff unless the have a ccredit card to buy items from the estore, tha't why they only have those items in the wshop. just like halloween. I feel it's all about the dollar for ganz, not the kids.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #519
iluvanimals1996

~Kate~ is on a distinguished road

It's all up to you how much you want to spend .Dont spend too much though you might want something else with your webkinz(s)
~Kate~ is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 06:10 PM   #520
emmies447

emmies447 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey best contest yet! TTYL!
emmies447 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, *cough* *cough*, 56sarah was here !!, becky<3, cowy123 was here, dazy!, diamonds was here♥, dolphingirl56 was here!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gottaluvjoe, gripper <33, i love wi!, it galinda with a gaaaa, kktt34 waz here, melissa30067 was here!, r-u-k-i-a :], sammy <33, scribblicious, smiley was here!, superclyddesss(=, thanks 4 the contest!, webkinzstar77, winkystar29