Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: How much are you planning on spending on Webkinz related Holiday gifts this year?
More than $200 3378.98%
$101 - $200 48913.03%
$51 - $100 91824.46%
$20 - $50 1,27834.05%
Less than $20 49013.06%
$0 - not planning on buying any Webkinz for holiday gifts 2416.42%
Voters: 3753. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #221
Webkinz :)

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

What I love about WI is.....

1.Contests
2.Winning cotests (which I haven't)
3.EVERYTHING!!!!!!
dachshound987 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #222
Lil Kinz
taylorliz95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

HI! I really hope I win cause my mom says were to poor to buy presents this year.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #223

kidzinme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

Thanks for having another contest that I may get to win. winning seams to be hard to do. webkins are so cute. Thanks so much!
kidzinme is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #224
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Cool Re: NEW WebkinzInsider Contest Dec 1 - Dec 10, 2008! Win a Retired Brown Cow or Gray Squirrel!!

"How much do you anticipate spending on Webkinz [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]gifts[/COLOR] this holiday season?" [/COLOR]

all together for all the friends and family we might spend about 1ooo $ we don't even notice how much we all like them LOL
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:08 AM   #225
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I hope to win one of them. I never win any I register for on contest. Maybe I might be lucky for this one.
junwil is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #226
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I just want to wish everyone here the best of luck, this website is the best ever so thank you Wendy & Justin for another great contest.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #227
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great contest thanks!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #228
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thank you for the great contest! I'll put on my "I voted" sticker now
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:12 AM   #229
hen did i become
Gifted

chocodogaholic is on a distinguished road

thanks guys!!...i'm glad i clicked on the link just to see wendy's avvie!!...
chocodogaholic is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #230
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Fun contest! Thanks so much!
marcialm is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*chokes on tag*, *cough* *cough*, 56sarah was here !!, becky<3, cowy123 was here, dazy!, diamonds was here♥, dolphingirl56 was here!, got game? gamegirl rox!, gottaluvjoe, gripper <33, i love wi!, it galinda with a gaaaa, kktt34 waz here, melissa30067 was here!, r-u-k-i-a :], sammy <33, scribblicious, smiley was here!, superclyddesss(=, thanks 4 the contest!, webkinzstar77, winkystar29