Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #931
PokemonRoks
Webkinz :)

Webkinzfur is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject in school is science. I have a really nice teacher and I love to learn about animals and science stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #932
bundles is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

As a student my favorite subject was reading. As a teacher now, my favorite subjects to teach are reading and writing! Love to see the faces when the kids realize that they actually "get it."
Old 08-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #933
Gift Guru

Redwings08 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite subject is Gym!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #934

Kermo1192 is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject is Spanish!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #935
Lil Kinz
webkinpup is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject in school is Mathematics. It is my favorite because I never have difficulty with it and always get good marks in tests.
I suppose I am lucky to be born with a clear-thinking brain. So ever since young, manipulating numbers and figures came easy to me.

The wonderful thing about Mathematics is that, besides some formulae, there is nothing else to remember. Every step in solving a problem is done logically. Other subjects like History and Geography require a lot of memory work. Remembering dates and other facts is hard work compared with the ease and simplicity of mathematical reasoning.
While Mathematics is simple to me, some of my friends have great difficulty with it. I do not really understand why. They get stuck with simple problems and often give up. So I help them out when I can.

The one advantage I have in being good in Mathematics is that I do not have to spend a lot of time on it. Homework and tests are a breeze. So I have plenty of time left over to study other subjects. Sometimes I feel sorry for my less fortunate classmates who get scolded in class for not completing their Mathematics homework.
Anyhow I have come to realize that human beings can be so different in their abilities while they look similar otherwise. Some of us are lucky to be good in some things. Others may not be so lucky.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY ESSAY ABOUT MY FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL I HOPE I WIN!!!

:pg::rott::gwolf::cs::cs::cl ab:(owner of 29 brown dogs)

byee
Old 08-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #936
Lil Kinz
zippy1997 is an unknown quantity at this point

my fave subject is art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I luv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell all my friendz about u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is my buddy
Old 08-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #937
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject would be spelling if thats not a subject sorry but i'm good a spelling and also i like history i love thomas jefferson thanks .
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #938
MegaZega
Gifted

MegaZega has a spectacular aura about

My favourite subject in school is history! It is just so interesting to me!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #939
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

Social studies is my favorite subject in school.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #940
Ron

Ron is an unknown quantity at this point

science is mine.
Ron is offline Male
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥