Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #901
kathy2
Webkinz :)

Ashleygurrrl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

my favorite subject is definaitiy english
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #902
loveme41200

Talking Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject always depends on my teacher and how they teach. However in subjects and in subjects only I have three: for three different reasons.
Science: It has always blown my mind all about all the different wonders of the world. My favorite type of science is chemisty. I love the mixing and all that jazz. But science in general is just amazing.
Reading: I love books and I read all the when im not on webkinz or WI. But in Reading it is all that I have to do. Analazing it and learning about new books. When I am reading I feel like am in another world.
Finally Language Arts: I want to be a writer when I grow up. (hence this long response) LA is just so much fun and covers so many bases. Poems, stories, and etc.

I hope that i have explained at the fullest

newest webkinz
Old 08-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #903
nubbin55
Gift Guru

Nubbin is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Art was my favorite class in school
Nubbin is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #904
jjwcarter
jjwcarter will become famous soon enough

Math all the way!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #905

pogolover is on a distinguished road

I like art. I think it is a way to express yourself. It is so FUN!!! I love to draw!!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #906

webkinzlover202 is on a distinguished road

i love art just the feeling of doing what u love is awsome i cant go one day withought drawing something it just means the world to me
webkinzlover202 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #907
wajiha44

My favorite subject is math and social studies. My webkinz usename is wajiha44 to send me the gift.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #908

pandaluv2121 is on a distinguished road

math definetely! i am two years ahead! (but i am totally not braggin i dont want you to think that)
Old 08-27-2008, 01:45 PM   #909
paragon571
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

i have mutiple favorite subjects math, science, wood tech, and child development 1,2,3
paragon571 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #910
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

History--I never missed a day of school kindergarten through 12th grade--can you say nerd.?
willie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥