Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #631
Lil Kinz
s@r@hT is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

:rott:I LOVE SCIENCE!!!!-----And I Didnt Care Wat ppl Say About me I AM A SCIENCE GEEK LOL
s@r@hT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #632
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject was always Math & then Spanish when I began taking it!
My daughter's favorite is Definately Science, YAY Science! Our newest editions:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...moyed_icon.gif http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...prites/cow.png
albinomex is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #633
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

I really enjoyed Spanish class. Me gusto mucho.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #634
Lil Kinz
bookworm101595 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject was math.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:13 AM   #635

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Science.. hands on experiments!! Love It!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #636
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

dannyphantom1 is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject in School is Spanish. I love learning new things and Spanish is really easy to learn!
dannyphantom1 is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #637

OhioBoot is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say it's a tie between Biology and Art. I loved school........and continue with learning different things.......like woodworking and Stained Glass......which I enjoy doing as much as collecting my webkinz.

GOD BLESS ALL OUR TROOPS.......MAY THEY PROTECT US & COME HOME SOON.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #638
CMMama

scrapperkimmyd is on a distinguished road

In High School, my favorite class was Band - I was on the drill team and colorguard. I still miss performing.
scrapperkimmyd is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #639
Randee719 is an unknown quantity at this point

Even though I am 57, an avid Webkinz addict and long out of school, I loved Ancient Civilizations and still love reading about ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, etc.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:14 AM   #640

countrygirl5464 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite is Phys. Ed. class! What other subject can you run around and play games in!
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥