Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

PENGUINlover61 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

i like science the most because you get to do fun expierements
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #522
Lil Kinz
davmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My favorite subject was art
Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #523

bri rocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Math and english!!!!!!!

I have 20 webkinz!!!!! And if you need a friend on ww i'll tottally let you be my friend!!
bri rocks is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:30 AM   #524

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

My fav was English!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #525
jdb10887
Gift Guru

jdb10887 is a jewel in the roughjdb10887 is a jewel in the rough

Definitely math! So I love dissecting the WIGEV
Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #526
Lil Kinz
bluebellpuppy27 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love school so it is hard to pick out just 1 fav subject. so i have to math AND science. i find them very interesting and not tha boring as other subjects.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #527
btrflygrl94
Gift Guru

jber76 will become famous soon enough

My favorite subject in school was Art!
jber76 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #528
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

Mine is Definately spelling! Either spelling or history! I LOVE learning about people of history!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:32 AM   #529
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I've been out of school for 27 years. That's a long time, but there is no question it was always Math. I still like doing anything that involves math. I know that some people have problems with math, so I'm really glad to see that so many people listed it as their favorite. It's one that you will use your whole life.

:clyde::husky::rdr::el1:
Old 08-27-2008, 10:33 AM   #530
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Thanks for another great contest! My favorite class in high school was History! English was a close second!
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥