Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM   #451
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

My Favorite subject is Science because I am planning on going into Physical Therapy and Prosthetics. Then I also plan on going in to the Air Force and helping the veterans walk and get back to a normal life again.
luvabug1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:11 AM   #452
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

DANCE!!! I was in the Dance Ensemble/ Color Guard with the Band in High School. In terms of academics, I guess I would have to say Science.

Thanks for hosting all these wonderful giveaways!!
Mater052403 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:12 AM   #453
My llama is a
Webkinz :)

pinkitail is on a distinguished road

My favorite school subject is Math! I have always loved math!! :]
pinkitail is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:12 AM   #454
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

history! because it teaches of all those before us!
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #455

cowsrule247 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Since going to school is one of my favorite things to do, I have a lot of favorite subjects, such as math, reading, language arts, science, social studies, ect.

If I would have to pick one subject, it would probably be art! Art is awesome because you get to express your style on a sheet of paper, or a big clay pot! I love to get messy, and sticky, and to create! I am SO ready for school to start so I can pick up one of those fancy paint brushes, and get back to work!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #456
tinydancer9454 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite subject was physics because i had the most amazing teacher ever who had so much fun teaching it made learning fun
tinydancer9454 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:13 AM   #457
PrincessWagonDan

bsclair2003 is on a distinguished road

my daughter love math and I liked wood shop... ;o)
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #458
tim1072

iplay4mykids is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject is Math. My kids like Math, too. It's everywhere and easy to find fun ways to learn. They especially like using math in Webkinz World....how many more Webbies do we need until the next Super Bed? How many times do we have to play Smoothie Move to earn 1000 KC if we usually score 100 KC per game? If there are 500 entries to this contest and 20 trains to be rewarded, what is our probablility of winning?!! See, Math is everywhere!
iplay4mykids is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #459
ladyfire1107

ladyfire1107 has disabled reputation

My favorite subject was Accounting I and II. I remember I talked one of my friends into taking it with me and ended up doing all of her homework!
ladyfire1107 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #460
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite subject was Social Studies/History and my daughters is Reading.
kinzgirl2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥