Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #3561
Gift Trainee

Kiddydoc is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I really enjoyed my English and Science classes.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 03:12 PM   #3562
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Hi students,
I have usually loved school and almost all of my subjects. My most favorite subject was Math. Other favorites were Music, Art, Science, Social Studies, English, Economics, Business, Computers, and Psychology.

:ccat:

PS This is my first post.
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #3563
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

Even though my grades were not that great, I loved Science and History. I have not been in school for a long time and still find these subjucts captivating. I should have spent more time with English and Spelling.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 03:20 PM   #3564
steph800
Gifted

steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

My favorite subject is History.
steph800 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #3565
Lil Kinz

tiger881998 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject would have to be MATH
because of my nice and great teacher!

Thumbs up to math and my teacher!
tiger881998 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #3566
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

I love Social Studies (not my teacher LOL) beacuse you can learn about ancient civilizations and the beginning of America!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #3567
Webkinz :)

camiboy10 is on a distinguished road

my favorite subject in school is the history.
camiboy10 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #3568
rosepetersen is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed anthropology, learning about cultures.
Rose
rosepetersen is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #3569
jesslhf is an unknown quantity at this point

probably biology...we got to raise tadpoles that i brought in from home!
jesslhf is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 PM   #3570
mindy932

miss_melinda is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite subject in school is the Theater. I love to act and art is my thing!!
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥