Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #331
samster714
Webkinz :)
mattjoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

math:clyde::el1::pig::pgn::rac:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 09:35 AM   #332
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

my favorite school subjects are Social Studies ( history ) and LAnguage Arts ( liturature )
Old 08-27-2008, 09:36 AM   #333
peytunia

peytunia is on a distinguished road

I love history! especially world history and early american history!
peytunia is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #334
Lil Kinz
lala1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Hi- my favorite subject in LA. Language Arts- I love to read and writing is a good strategy to help contribute to the world. School is tomorrow! Well, good luck everyone!
lala1 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #335

thhorde is an unknown quantity at this point

Art all the way!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #336
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

It's a hard choice between Litature, history, art, and science. But i wil have to say Art! Art allows me to be myself and have fun doing it! I also get to learn some History while doing it!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #337

frogwoman09 has a spectacular aura about

:tdf::luvfrog:My favorate subject in school was English. I love to read and write. Learning new words was my favorate thing to do-I would look up every word I didn't know in the dictionary. There was a time I wanted to read every book in the library, but of course now I know it's not possible. But I sure had fun trying! Each book is an adventure-a movie in my mind. Let a book take you away today!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
In honor of the back to school season, Justin and I are sponsoring a WebkinzInsider "All Aboard - Back to School Express Train Giveaway!" Twenty lucky winners will win a brand new Railway Dreams Train Set which is only available in the EStore.

Click the image to open in full size.

In order to enter, please post here and tell us what your favorite subject is in school. Adults can also enter by telling us what their favorite subject was during their school days. Entries will be accepted until Saturday, September 20th at 10:00 pm ET, and the winners will be announced on the front page on Sunday evening, September 21st. Good luck to all participants!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:37 AM   #338

sydbiss is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say that english is my fave subject! Oh ya my username on webkinz is sydbiss.Add me, anyone who wants to!
sydbiss is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #339
Cherisk8
Gift Guru

Cheri will become famous soon enough

Art!!!!! I love 2 draw!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 09:38 AM   #340
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

French, tied with math bc its soo easy

altohugh i ♥ everything about school

Last edited by paws; 08-27-2008 at 10:31 AM..
paws is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥