Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #3381
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I love math!!!
sali101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2008, 07:04 PM   #3382
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

I love english because writing and reading are one of the most internationaly ways to express yourself. Of course you have to write it in different languages but it's still one way to let your creative juices run free. I also like science because it is so interesting to learn new things and different chemicals with this and that. I just find it really interesting!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #3383
Webkinz :)

ilexicon is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject is Algebra!
ilexicon is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #3384

XxPenguinsxX is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite subject is English. I like to write and express my feelings through writing. I can write about anything and talk about different things through writing. it's just kinda what i do. i love to read and write paragraphs about what we did over the weekend, or what we did over the summer. Also, my teacher is the greatest! She is awesome and fun. English is my favorite subject.
XxPenguinsxX is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM   #3385
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite subject in school is Math.
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #3386
ally926
Gift Guru

ally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of light

I love math. I always get an adrenaline rush when I am trying to figure out a problem. Because of this I also like science, especially physics and chemistry.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #3387
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Social Studies
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 09-18-2008, 07:15 PM   #3388
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite subjects are science and L.A.!!!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #3389
wwswitz25
Lil Kinz

webbie2595 is an unknown quantity at this point

Electronic Media Art
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #3390

Hannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to beholdHannie2468 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite subject is Social Studies. I love learning about history and how we became who we are today. Over the summer I went to Washington DC and went to the National Archives. I saw all the famous documents, which were in that special glass cases, just like in National Treasure Movie. It was really neat. My next subject is Math, do not know why, but I like numbers.
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥