Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #3221
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Math with science as a close second.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 09:50 PM   #3222
Webkinz :)
trisanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NEW: The WebkinzInsider Back to School Express Train Giveaway Thread!

Great contest. My favorite subject had to be art. "Life is serious, art is fun"
trisanna is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #3223
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

My favorite was art too!
Old 09-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #3224

dea987 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Math, history, reading, in other words I like all the subjects.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #3225
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

I was a language girl - In 6th grade, all of us took a half a year of Spanish and a half a year of French, and then, at the end of the year, we decided what we wanted to continue to take. I chose French, and I took French from 7th grade until 11th grade - for some reason, I didn't go into Advanced Placement French - I don't think I was able to fit it into my schedule.

In 11th grade, I decided to add Italian to my schedule, and took that in 11th and 12th grades - and also my first year of college. I took Italian 1 in 11th grade, but then skipped to Italian 3 in 12th on the recommendation of my teacher.

In 12th grade, I tried to take Latin, but I couldn't fit it into my schedule.

And then in college I took 2 semesters of Sign Language.

So, all in all, I've taken:

1/2 year of Spanish
5 1/2 years of French
4 years of Italian (because one semester in college is equal to one year in high school)
2 years of Sign Language.

A total of 13 years of Language instruction.

So, yeah ... language was my favorite subject.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:20 PM   #3226
Sstar12

FallFiestas is on a distinguished road

My favorite subjects in school are history and science. I love history because I find it fascinating that we can explore the past and find out how our cultures were created from as little as a tooth. I love science because I love discovering how the natural forces of the world work.

~FallFiestas~
FallFiestas is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #3227

popper2398 is on a distinguished road

Hello love the contest! My favorite school subject is lunch and recess! ha!ha!
No seriously it is but probably don't want that so I would have to say
spanish is my favorite class!
Good luck everyone!
Popper2398
popper2398 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #3228

jess427 is on a distinguished road

Hi webkinz lovers!

Love this contest idea! My favorite subject in school is gym! love getting the exercise and LOVE sports!
But incase you want an actual subject I would have to say biology!
Good luck to all!
jess427
jess427 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #3229
powerpuff3

Chihuahua_Gal is on a distinguished road

My favorite subject would probably have to be Social Studies because my teacher is REALLY CRAZY!!! And he loves Star Wars too... Anyway, I hope I win!!!
Chihuahua_Gal is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 10:38 PM   #3230
Lil Kinz
karrierock is an unknown quantity at this point

First it was Science, then I was forced to take two fine art classes to graduate, so I took Art, and found out I loved it and was actually good at it!!!
karrierock is offline Female
Closed

Tags
art and science, astronomy/ecology, ela!-xolyssax67, fav school subject!, go science, history is da bomb!, home ec.!!!!, i like gym, iluvwebkinz234, jonas brothers rock xoxo, jwolfer, language arts!, math and gym!, math is everywhere!, or science!, paws= french+math, reading rocks, recess, science is cool, science!, social studies dcfrog101, tinkerbell, turtle606 loves 2 read!, writing and math!, yes language! ♥